Here is me (on the TRX450R) and my brother-in-law (on the KTM 125) doing a couple of jumps out at the East Rd and County Line Rd area. You can't really tell, but both of us are about 4 to 5 feet in the air.
(http://www.floridaatvs.com/riding/east-road-005.jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvs.com/riding/east-road-006.jpg)
your'e getting about as much air as me ;-)
Id@
Looks like about 1 or 2 feet on the 450r.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 02, 2006, 10:21:40 AM
Looks like about 1 or 2 feet on the 450r.
Yea, like I said.. You can't really tell. Notice the pic I took was a clear shot of my kid brother-in-law, with some air underneath him. He might as well have been standing on a ladder with the pic he took of me! I guess I have to teach him how to take a picture as well. ;)
i hate you northerners......... ;D
ya'll got the fun places to ride.
looks like alot of fun.
The camera will never see as good as the eye, so you do have to get the angle correct to get the shot you want. Looks like fun though.
Where would that place be located at??
Quote from: Numkut on February 02, 2006, 03:23:18 PM
Where would that place be located at??
If I posted that info here.... Everyone would go and it would only last a few more weeks. But, if you wanted to meet up before I go out, PM me, and you can follow me out.
4-5 of air :o...............................I can sure see that :P
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 04:10:52 PM
4-5 of air :o...............................I can sure see that :P
That's IT! OK - it's 3 inches. Next time, I am going to have someone stand right next the the quad with a tape measure! ;D
Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on February 02, 2006, 04:16:41 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 04:10:52 PM
4-5 of air :o...............................I can sure see that :P
That's IT! OK - it's 3 inches. Next time, I am going to have someone stand right next the the quad with a tape measure! ;D
LOL.................Just mesing with you ;D
like the air ur getting,btw nice TRX!
still even if its not 5 ft of air
i think its still good air
Any air is good air. :ThumbsUp.gif
beats sitting on the couch ;)