Okay lets see who is smart or just plain lucky. I'll go first. 34 to 31 SEATTLE wins.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 01, 2006, 09:22:33 PM
Okay lets see who is smart or just plain lucky. I'll go first. 34 to 31 SEATTLE wins.
ok boys and girls this is why you dont do drugs!!!!!!!
he ment 34/32 STEELERS win!!!!!!!!!
JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!LOL
I say 10 - 10 into overtime, and the steelers win with a field goal. Just a guess...
O.K, Stop fighting !!!!, Will somebody get me another beer !!!, Hey , your blocking the play !!
Sorry , Kieth, I had to do it !!!
GOOD Luck on your guess, I dont watch sports so no guess from me, Just funnin with ya ;D
i dont care what the score is as long as my seahawks win...
daughter says Steelers 30 to 21
hubby say Seahawks 35 to 27
she wants to know what she wins hahahaha
I could careless !!!!!! hahahahha
homer you know its the AFC all the way, GO STEELERS!! I will be at brad's this weekend, where you going for the game?
Probably Brians house. That's where Brad and Lauren will be too. See ya there.
Steelers 27 Seahawks 13
Quote from: Joedirt on February 02, 2006, 01:30:36 PM
Steelers 27 Seahawks 13
(http://www.carawilliams.com.au/_images/word.jpg)
steelers 5 seahawks 3 j/k
steelers 24 seahawks 21
I predict that the team that has a name that starts with the letter "S" will win.
the great and all knowing, all seeing maha Id@ has spoken.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 02, 2006, 03:04:20 PM
I predict that the team that has a name that starts with the letter "S" will win.
the great and all knowing, all seeing maha Id@ has spoken.
Id@
so your are saying the seattle seahawks will win b/c the hay a "S" in the beginning of the city name and the team name as well
ID@ picks seattle
31-14, steelers
21-14 Seahawks.
27-19 Steeler to win.
Quote from: geektrx on February 02, 2006, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 02, 2006, 03:04:20 PM
I predict that the team that has a name that starts with the letter "S" will win.
the great and all knowing, all seeing maha Id@ has spoken.
Id@
so your are saying the seattle seahawks will win b/c the hay a "S" in the beginning of the city name and the team name as well
ID@ picks seattle
nope, the
team name, not the city ;-)
Id@
Steelers win 28-23
hey lets make a pool........
winner take all.
no biggie lets say 20.00
I SAY IF STEELERS DONT SCORE IN THE FIRST QUATER THEIR DONE FOR
Cowboys by 3.
oh wait this is 06.....seattle by 3......34 to 31 ;D
BUMP THE STEELERS.....
Seattle 24 Steelers 12
Alexander scores 2 td's with over 100 yards...Darrel jackson scores 1 td.
Steelers never reach the end zone...all field goals...
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 02, 2006, 05:01:34 PM
Cowboys by 3.
oh wait this is 06.....seattle by 3......34 to 31 ;D
Great minds think alike.
I would like to say the Steelers will win, but I have a feeling the Seahawks are gonna win with the score too much to not enough.
23,21 sea hawks pittsburg wins in over time with a 2pt conversion
go steelers !!!!!!!!!!! ;D 34/10
i think seattle might win, but it would be nice if the stealers win 34 to 27.
todays the day, i say steelers 21, seahawks 14.
Quote from: Honda250ex on February 03, 2006, 08:45:14 AM
23,21 sea hawks pittsburg wins in over time with a 2pt conversion
impossible for that to happen, there are no extra points or two point conversions in O.T. first one to score wins. Just a heads up. :P
Im surprised this thread isnt being updated.
3-0 blue man group. 8)
7-3 steel town
14-10 steelers
Cableguy can we have this in the form of a poll? LMBO!!!
Ok, I'm going w/ Seattle to win by 3. Score....heck if I know. Let me call Mrs. Cleo and I'll get back to ya. ;D
Looks like the rather large lady is about to start singing. 8)
so far i have the closest score :P
now seattle needs to make to safeties, yeah, that'll be awesome lol.
Go DALLAS ;D
I'll take the BUCS and a spread of 3.