Get ready for another WILD weekend at L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS!!!
Gates open at 9:00am Friday Feb. 17th & close Sun. Feb. 19th at DARK!!
Wilderness camping, mudding, trail riding and THE L-CROSS COUNTRY
RUN! For your entertainment, back by POPULAR DEMAND "WILD CARD"
Saturday night.
The KIDDIE PARK will be open for families with small children as well!!
FOR MORE INFO: www.l-cross.com
Thankyou!
Mark & Patti Pearce
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
I just visited your web-site it looks like fun! What kind of riding is there to do? Looks like trails and some mud! IS there a Db limit on pipes?
I went last month for the first time and it was great! Mostly mud, but they do open up the trails for some riding and a race as well. Seems to be pretty open as far as what you can run out there, I do not think that there is a DB limit. Not positive though. I will probaly be headed back this month.
Quote from: redtree511 on February 06, 2006, 05:46:06 PM
I went last month for the first time and it was great! Mostly mud, but they do open up the trails for some riding and a race as well. Seems to be pretty open as far as what you can run out there, I do not think that there is a DB limit. Not positive though. I will probaly be headed back this month.
Thats for the reply! Are people aloud to ride double? I'm thinking yes because i saw pics on the web-site.
Yes you can ride double, You will have a blast there. There is no decibel limit but please respect other people sleeping late at night. You can ride at night if you have lights.
People ride double, triple, quadruple out there. Last month I think I went to sleep around 2 AM and I could still hear trucks and quads running in the mud. Got up next morning and saw one truck stuck in the mud, must have been there all night. :D :D
Hi REDTREE! Nice to have met you last month. Yes you are right, the mud
was very sticky last month. There were two trucks stuck in the mud over
night. It took a couple of trucks to get each one of them out the next morning. See ya on the 17th, 18th and 19th!!
Patti P
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
OK, for those of you who did not tear your stuff up at MUD FEST we will see you this weekend!! ;D ;D ;D
Patti P
It's been a year since I've been. I've been counting down the days.
Sorry Patti, I have to give my wallet a break for a few weekends, but I will see you the 1st weekend in March.
:) :)I know everyone can't make all of the events, we will see you at the next one!!
SSRancher,
Alot has changed in a year. All new roads 2 entrances, Big swimming hole! Trail rides. L-CROSS COUNTRY CHALLENGE. Great entertainment Saturday night 8:00pm. The event rules are still the same though. NO glass bottles, firearms, pets, 3 wheeler's and ABSOLUTELY no underage drinking!! Other than that ,any thing goes as long as all are safe and having a good time!
Don't forget the children this weekend the KIDDIE PARK will be open!
Because bottles are not allowed, anyone have any idea what to do with the wife's wine coolers? Do they come in plastic bottles? This could be a deal breaker. :'(
Iknow they have beer in plastic now, but I don't think they have the cooler's in plastic. Every one just saves reclosable plastic bottles like water or soda bottles and pours them over and tightens the lids down good so they don't lose the carbonation! Seems to work for everyone else.
Patti P
Is there a camping area, or do you just camp wherever? Is anywhere you can show us where we can camp that won't be loud all night long? I'm a lite sleeper. The wife and I are going to get there early friday, can't wait!
Yes, you can camp back by the Family camping area. That way you will be away from the area that they ride all night. The familie's are usually pretty quiet and go to sleep earlier than the others. Just ask for directions to the family area at the gate. Security can show you where it is.
Thanks,
Patti P
:) :)Don't forget this is the last true family weekend till April 21st. March3-5 is an adult weekend and March17-19 we will be charging the full price for everyone. This is a good weekend to get a babysitter for the children under 12. Just a little F.Y.I.
Patti P
PERFECT OUT DOOR WEATHER THIS WEEKEND!!!!
AS MUCH AS 80 in the day and low 70's at night!!!
DON"T FORGET THE L-CROSS COUNTRY RUN SATURDAY at the back north gate 1:00pm & Sunday at 1:00pm
If i camp out where can I take a bath?Wash my bike?I wanna bring the wife to see David but i know she will want a bath before sleeping in the camper.Thanks
Is there anyplace to by 6 packs or twelve packs of beer on your property in case we run out? If not, is there someplace close by? Thanks
Yes, we do have showers, but they are COLD, maybe not too cold this weekend! We also have a nice swimming hole alot of people go in as well. Remember you are in the woods!
SHOTGUN,
Yes there is a store down the road about 5 miles. It is a little general store so it has :spit.gif :spit.gif (beer) and cigarettes it also has fresh cut meat steaks ,produce, ice just about anything you would need !!
:) :) :)Just left the park, We have an AWESOME GROUP of people in the
park already! Looks like it will be a GREAT weekend!!
Thanks,
Patti P.
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
;D ;DWe had a GREAT WEEKEND!!! Alot of families taking advantage of the great weather as well as the family weekend!!
:-* :-* :-*THANK-YOU to all who attended!!!! We had a great crowd and not even a skinned knee!
See you adult's at the next event! March 3rd, 4th & 5th!!!!!!!!!!
We have some awesome entertainment lined up as well as a few surprises
for the WOMEN as well as the MEN!
www.americanhunks.com & www.american sweethearts !!!!!!!!!!!