I just got the NMotion pipe for my YFZ.... ;)
Blue Flames ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion003.jpg)
Header
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion006.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion009.jpg)
nice but the pis are a little big :-\
I dont know why they are soo big :dunno.gif
Nice pipe 8)
I bet that sounds sweet 8)
dude, get out and ride that thing, it's too clean.
looks like one of T2's quads.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 01, 2006, 07:18:48 PM
dude, get out and ride that thing, it's too clean.
looks like one of T2's quads.
Id@
I got only got 6 rides out it.....
Every time I go riding I spend at least 1 HR cleaning it ;)
ya the nmotion sounds awesome! u need to get out to sunshine this saturday to test it out on the track! thats wat my brothers doing! 8) that pipe is made for tracks like that! >:D
Well of course I would like to go but not sure when I would get my Pro design foam filter.???
And I got to get a Top secret mechanic to jet my quad ;)
funny u seem to be getting the exact same things that i have on my yfz ??? ??? ???
Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 01, 2006, 09:37:22 PM
funny u seem to be getting the exact same things that i have on my yfz ??? ??? ???
I ordered my stuff was before you need ;)
how much did the full exhaust system cost?
Did you jet it?
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 02, 2006, 06:33:34 AM
how much did the full exhaust system cost?
Did you jet it?
$500 Shipped ;)
No I haven't jetted the carb yet :(
I have to get my carb jetted once I get my foam filter.... ;)
sweet pipe!!! 8)
it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)
You are right Maverick it is not like your Sparks....it sounds better lol.
ya but nothing sounds as good as my raptor!!!!!! :P ::)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 08:38:01 AM
sweet pipe!!! 8)
it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)
We'll talk when I blow you on the TT Track......Oh Yea that curtis of your sounds like a tin can................lol :D
J/P It's always good to have competition.... ;)
ok come on out and try me! maybe you can come off the kiddie track long enough to get you @ss whooped!!!! 8)
that pipe should be called slow motion!!!!!!!!! :o
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 03:08:30 PM
ok come on out and try me! maybe you can come off the kiddie track long enough to get you @ss whooped!!!! 8)
that pipe should be called slow motion!!!!!!!!! :o
Well if I can get the clamps for my pipe by the weekend and we can go for some TT ;) Sounds fare??? In the Begineer class?
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 link=topic=11083.msg150570#msg150570
Well if I can get the clamps for my pipe by the weekend and we can go for some TT ;) Sounds fare??? In the Begineer class?
/quote]
there is not tt race this weekend! also i dont race beginner i race amature! i will be there sunday so if you want we can go head to head! that is if you can get the slow motion hooked up! :P
Oh dang I forgot no TT this weekend :o
I just called Slow Motion and said I can get the clamps Friday at 10:30 AM so I can get it on if Jake's Mechanic works on Saturdays :-\
i dont know if tree will work on sunday? it doesnt take him long though!
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 03:30:26 PM
i dont know if tree will work on sunday? it doesnt take him long though!
Well hey if he cn do it on Saturday not Sunday ;)
he might saturday! he did mine on a saturday!
Well if he can do it saturday it will be great ;)
which exhaust costs the most for the YFZ450? How much power does it give?
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 02, 2006, 04:29:36 PM
which exhaust costs the most for the YFZ450? How much power does it give?
I called NMotion and said they had a '05 that had their Pipe,K&N,Jet-kit,& a cam mod and was at 49 HP
So I'll be getting 47HP
you seriously need a mechanic to put your exhast clamp on??? but yet in the post in Open discussion about the LT-R450 you said you jumped a 100ft able??? BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he doesnt need the mechanic to put the pipe on he needs one to jet his bike. ;)
Maverick, make sure you let me know when you and 2006yfz race. That quite possibly could be one of the worst, but funniest, races ever.
Quote from: #26YFZ on February 02, 2006, 08:42:24 PM
Maverick, make sure you let me know when you and 2006yfz race. That quite possibly could be one of the worst, but funniest, races ever.
it would be the worst because maverick would lap 2006yfz450 on the 100ft table he claims to be able to do ???
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 03:06:22 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 08:38:01 AM
sweet pipe!!! 8)
it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)
We'll talk when I blow you on the TT Track......Oh Yea that curtis of your sounds like a tin can................lol :D
J/P It's always good to have competition.... ;)
i dont know if you did any research on the nmotion or did u just listen to what jake said and what i told you i got? but the nmotion if made for low and mid range power, mainly for tracks with lots of jumps and turns, not wide open like a tt track, ;)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 03:08:30 PM
ok come on out and try me! maybe you can come off the kiddie track long enough to get you @ss whooped!!!! 8)
that pipe should be called slow motion!!!!!!!!! :o
i dont blame him maverick, that kiddie track is pretty sweet!!! >:D have u ever been on it??? some huge jumps and long straight aways leading up to them! there are some kids on those 80cc quads and they can fly! >:D :D :D :D :D :D
i dont know if you did any research on the nmotion or did u just listen to what jake said and what i told you i got? but the nmotion if made for low and mid range power, mainly for tracks with lots of jumps and turns, not wide open like a tt track, ;)
i dont car if it maks snow cones! i dont think it is better than my sparks!!!
Quote from: #26YFZ on February 02, 2006, 08:42:24 PM
Maverick, make sure you let me know when you and 2006yfz race. That quite possibly could be one of the worst, but funniest, races ever.
he wont show up! he is too scared last time i saw him there he had thay yfz barried in the side of the mountain!
Well it kinda was like quik sand it sucked it in :(
Quote from: Yamaha72 on February 02, 2006, 08:05:26 PM
you seriously need a mechanic to put your exhast clamp on??? but yet in the post in Open discussion about the LT-R450 you said you jumped a 100ft able??? BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't say I jumped the 100ft Step-UP I said I could...........
ya i hear they are coming out with those now! they have a cooling system in the header and u can get a upgrade that makes a snow cone! :drink.gif and it is suppose to add a ton of extra power! >:D
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 09:15:43 PM
Well it kinda was like quik sand it sucked it in :(
there is quik sand at sand mt???? where i wanna jump in it! ;)
ive never really seen a 100ft table befor 100ft doubles and triples, and if u could clear it u better be in 5th gear pinned.
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 02, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
ive never really seen a 100ft table befor 100ft doubles and triples, and if u could clear it u better be in 5th gear pinned.
Do you know the massive set-up at SM? most of the Dirt-bikers clear it ;)
Tim Farr was hitting that jump and really didn't clear it clean but i think once :-\
I'll say 5th B@lls to the walls and you might have a chance on clearing it :-\
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 03, 2006, 07:11:33 AM
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 02, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
ive never really seen a 100ft table befor 100ft doubles and triples, and if u could clear it u better be in 5th gear pinned.
Do you know the massive set-up at SM? most of the Dirt-bikers clear it ;)
Tim Farr was hitting that jump and really didn't clear it clean but i think once :-\
I'll say 5th B@lls to the walls and you might have a chance on clearing it :-\
If you think you can clear it than why dont you :P :P And your too slow,,, you got pist when I passed you at SM :D
oh i though u said 100ft table not step up but ya thats about a 100ft, and befor u say u can hit that u need to work on hiting all those other jumps, cause youll end up trying to hit and and kill yourself..
but 5th gear will get u over it.
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 03, 2006, 09:33:29 AM
but 5th gear will get u over it.
Yea 5th gear will get me over it but HOW im going to end up on the other side I dont know ???
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 03, 2006, 04:22:26 PM
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 03, 2006, 09:33:29 AM
but 5th gear will get u over it.
Yea 5th gear will get me over it but HOW im going to end up on the other side I dont know ???
ok please try the step up!!! i wanna see u hit it 5th gear pinned and i will be on the other side watching ur bike fly threw the air and tumble down the other side while u are on the other side somewhere ??? please let me know when your gonna do this i would love to watch! :)
If Im going to attempt to clear it i'll pay everyone's Gate fee ;)
Like thats ever going to happen :D :D :D
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 03, 2006, 09:20:02 PM
If Im going to attempt to clear it i'll pay everyone's Gate fee ;)
Yea right!!!
ya if u try and hit it you will kill yourself u dont even really double anything out there, so if i were u id work my way up and first hit all the other doubles cause thats the last jump your going to want to try.
like the new pipe with flames. ;D
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 03, 2006, 11:33:37 PM
ya if u try and hit it you will kill yourself u dont even really double anything out there, so if i were u id work my way up and first hit all the other doubles cause thats the last jump your going to want to try.
I hit the Double by the parking area....After the Single to Table then comes the Double oh yea I cleared it like 3 Times I think I kinds landed side-ways the first time but the second try was perfect...Then the 3rd try was a little ugly...lol
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 09:54:43 AM
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 03, 2006, 11:33:37 PM
ya if u try and hit it you will kill yourself u dont even really double anything out there, so if i were u id work my way up and first hit all the other doubles cause thats the last jump your going to want to try.
I hit the Double by the parking area....After the Single to Table then comes the Double oh yea I cleared it like 3 Times I think I kinds landed side-ways the first time but the second try was perfect...Then the 3rd try was a little ugly...lol
(http://www.funnydesigns.com/Liar-2.5-wide.gif)
Have you ever been to Sand Mountain????
Oh im sorry I forgot you don't even have a Quad.... :M
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 10:34:29 AM
Have you ever been to Sand Mountain????
Oh im sorry I forgot you don't even have a Quad.... :M
I know I have a helicopter. :M
Well cr@p I dont have a Helicopter :(
Well I'll just tell my dad to buy me a Lear-Jet................LOL
he probably would buy u one
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 11:28:59 AM
Well cr@p I dont have a Helicopter :(
Well I'll just tell my dad to buy me a Lear-Jet................LOL
Ahhh dont you just love showing off your fathers wealth. Let me know where you are in this world in about 15 years. >:D
Quote from: o4250 on February 04, 2006, 11:58:50 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 11:28:59 AM
Well cr@p I dont have a Helicopter :(
Well I'll just tell my dad to buy me a Lear-Jet................LOL
OK ;)
Ahhh dont you just love showing off your fathers wealth. Let me know where you are in this world in about 15 years. >:D
I just got my Bike Jeted and put the Foamy on and Huals B@lls....
I was testing it out at the shop and holy crap that Bottom & Midrange almost ripped my arms of the handlebars :O
Tree is one heck of a mechanic..My bike used to run alittle crudy before but now it runs like a clock......
I really recomend Tree to anyone ;)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 04, 2006, 08:45:53 PM
I just got my Bike Jeted and put the Foamy on and Huals B@lls....
I was testing it out at the shop and holy crap that Bottom & Midrange almost ripped my arms of the handlebars :O
Tree is one heck of a mechanic..My bike used to run alittle crudy before but now it runs like a clock......
I really recomend Tree to anyone ;)
was that before you had ur nmotion on? because running your bike with an aftermarket pipe not jetted will make it run bad ;)
No with Stock everything it ran crudy cuz the jetting was really set right from the beginning. I got the jet Spot On and runs great. it is really loud and snappy ;)
trust me, i know ;) my brother bought a 80 dollar jd jet kit, not sure if u can notice the difference but whatever :-\ lol
at dade some guy rear ended my brother so now there is a gash in out pipe! >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :gr :ouch.gif
Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 06, 2006, 08:38:29 PM
trust me, i know ;) my brother bought a 80 dollar jd jet kit, not sure if u can notice the difference but whatever :-\ lol
at dade some guy rear ended my brother so now there is a gash in out pipe! >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :gr :ouch.gif
hey thats racing. ;) atleast now he knows hes got to go faster. :P
Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 06, 2006, 08:38:29 PM
trust me, i know ;) my brother bought a 80 dollar jd jet kit, not sure if u can notice the difference but whatever :-\ lol
at dade some guy rear ended my brother so now there is a gash in out pipe! >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :gr :ouch.gif
Do you want to buy mine ???
no way, im not gonna spend another 500 bucks to buy the same exhaust that we already have, theres nothing wrong with it just a little cut ??? but lke jake said, it racing! and he needs to be faster! >:D lol
Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 02, 2006, 09:03:01 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 03:06:22 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 02, 2006, 08:38:01 AM
sweet pipe!!! 8)
it is going to sound good! but it is not like my sparks! ;)
We'll talk when I blow you on the TT Track......Oh Yea that curtis of your sounds like a tin can................lol :D
J/P It's always good to have competition.... ;)
i dont know if you did any research on the nmotion or did u just listen to what jake said and what i told you i got? but the nmotion if made for low and mid range power, mainly for tracks with lots of jumps and turns, not wide open like a tt track, ;)
My nmotion pipe work better than any other pipe at sandmountain on the tt track in open expert