I am considering on purchasing a 2006 Suzuki King Quad. Anybody have any opinions or experience with this unit? Thanks for your feedback.
suzuki sucks get a honda or yamaha ;)
My wife has a '05 KQ and it's an awesome machine. If you plan on deep mudding you will need to snorkle it. For trail riding it is the most comfortable quad I've riddin.
'06 Honda Rincon EFI
OR
'06 BRP Outlander should be your choice ;)
I have a 2005 and love it .
I was waiting on the 06 to come out but I couldn't wait any longer so I went with a Raptor. From all the looking around I did I think your doing the right thing if your going for a utility bike. Good luck
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 01, 2006, 07:26:54 AM
'06 Honda Rincon EFI
OR
'06 BRP Outlander should be your choice ;)
You forgot to tell him how he can get 76 more HP out of it with a twin turbo and a cherry bomb muffler
Love my KQ. You will not go wrong with it!!! I have owned about every machine out there and I like the Total Package of the KQ the best...Better with the upgrades ;D