Starting to put her back together! I work alot of hours, so this will probably take a while!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
1 more for now!
[attachment deleted by admin]
That is a very very nice looking...I mean sweet looking...very sexy...............................floor in your shed!!! ;D ;D
Sweet.......
keep us up to date ;)
:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
ill race ya on the drag bike when your done!
Dude that looks like its goin to be one sick bike.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 31, 2006, 11:34:07 PM
That is a very very nice looking...I mean sweet looking...very sexy...............................floor in your shed!!! ;D ;D
The floor looks good because it doesnt have a bullet hole in it! You cant come to my house anymore if your gonna have people shoot at you and leave bullet holes in my shed!! ???
Quote from: RTR_380 on February 01, 2006, 11:26:19 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 31, 2006, 11:34:07 PM
That is a very very nice looking...I mean sweet looking...very sexy...............................floor in your shed!!! ;D ;D
The floor looks good because it doesnt have a bullet hole in it! You cant come to my house anymore if your gonna have people shoot at you and leave bullet holes in my shed!! ???
Hey that was your CRAZY Lady neighbor with the gun shootin @ my head.
:o