Anybody here watch Boston Legal? If you haven't seen it then watch it tonight at 10 on ABC. That show is the best since Hill street blues.
Nevermind, The state of the union address is on instead
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 01, 2006, 12:00:06 AM
Nevermind, The state of the union address is on instead
A person that lies to american people..
We don't know who we believe anymore...LOL :banghead.gif :lecture.gif :Y :L 2:L :R :L 2:L :R :X :foot.gif :dunno.gif
highlander, get with the program. Clinton is NOT president any longer.
Im not sure Bush is even our president at times, but I do support my buddies that are fighting,,, for what I dont know and they say at times they dont know either, nothing worse than being dropped in the middle of a war zone with no end in sight!!!!! :(
Quit jacking the man's thread. >:( >:( >:(
Boston Legal is the best!!!!
mike, check out THE SHIELD on fx. great corrupt cop show.
Mike- I've got to agree w/ you Boston Legal is one of the best new shows. I just wish that Bush wasn't on telling us about nucular (yes I said that right....it's a bushism) power and what not. Sorry renmus it might not be Clinton but they all lie Bush included.
Law and Order!!
where's my picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head?
Id@
(http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5219/bunnypancake4ol.jpg)
thank you muchos
Id@
OLN rules ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on February 01, 2006, 03:40:55 PM
OLNÂ rules ! :ThumbsUp.gif
:) I saw that bush speech last night and it was so boreing
lol he's repeating him self over and over again.
I'm glad he leaving white house in 2008.
I hope gas prices goes down, too bad they can't.And i hope
troops get home from iraq soon.I know why my dad got out of navy back in 92
and he was in gulf war1 and cleaning up mess after war was over.I know it's long story about that..I'm sick hearing about war
it's always news media makes your
blood pressure goes up everytime when see someing
goes down.lol
>:( plus I remeber on news back in hurrcaine andrew
when george bush came homestead Afb and gave
4,000$ to city rebuild it self.That's why homestead
became the way it was.You know what i mean about that.
Asked people in homestead that live down there during aftermath..
>:( Thats real truth about that.And the only thing i'm
mad about george w. bush is the way what happen
with New orleans with hurricane katraina
and thats day i don't belive him anymore >:(.
Thats my point of review what i'm saiding. ;)
I'm person likes both sides of party rep or dem or other.
Lets talk soming better than bush on tv. :)
Oh my fav channels I like:weather channel,The great outdoor network,OLN
,TLC,FOOD,G4TV,The old bowling classic's on espn and billards that come on once
in great while.
:)
Ps:I'm sorry going off topic on here.
Thanks,
ROFL...you make my day Americanhilander...THANKS
Denny Crane, Name is on the door. ;D
Is this guy freaking hilarious or what? Every episode he puts his foot in his mouth.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 25, 2007, 03:05:09 AM
Is this guy freaking hilarious or what? Every episode he puts his foot in his mouth.
Haha, no doubt.
Isnt Denny Crane the scumbag who molested that little girl then killer her & put her in a crab trap somewhere in Tampa Bay. >:(