My Son getting muddy.
[attachment deleted by admin]
My buddy Mike getting pulled out!
[attachment deleted by admin]
One Dirty Raptor!
[attachment deleted by admin]
More..
[attachment deleted by admin]
and more..
[attachment deleted by admin]
This was really stuck..It took two ATV's to pull it out.
[attachment deleted by admin]
more..
[attachment deleted by admin]
and more...
[attachment deleted by admin]
.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
The last one
[attachment deleted by admin]
OMG.................Raptor 700's mudding :o
Dont they make Grizzly's for that??? :-\
Sweet pics ;)
cool pics, them ones where they were stuck looked like some pretty thick mud :o
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 30, 2006, 08:16:28 PM
OMG.................Raptor 700's mudding :o
Dont they make Grizzly's for that??? :-\
Sweet pics ;)
Yeah..We didn't do a whole lot of mudding, but it was fun. I only got stuck once.
Nice pics Bro, But it hurts to see the Raptors mudding like that. All I know is when my bike sees mud it turns the other way ;D
Dude sweet pics man.
nice pics
Quote from: T2 on January 30, 2006, 10:00:55 PM
Nice pics Bro, But it hurts to see the Raptors mudding like that. All I know is when my bike sees mud it turns the other way ;D
AMEN!
Quote from: T2 on January 30, 2006, 10:00:55 PM
Nice pics Bro, But it hurts to see the Raptors mudding like that. All I know is when my bike sees mud it turns the other way ;D
Yeah, your right they are not made for mudding, but it is something you have to do atleast once. And don't get me wrong, I didn't even attempt to go through any thick mud...Have you been out there Tony, it was pretty dry for the most part and it looked like there was allot of non mud riding area.
Quote from: Stanton on January 30, 2006, 07:52:46 PM
This was really stuck..It took two ATV's to pull it out.
I've been this stuck before ;D
those r some nice pics!! like those 700's my friend has one those things haul a$$!!!!!
I go out there all the time. Its drying up now. When the rains come you almost have to have a 4x4 bike because its all mud and water.
Quote from: T2 on January 30, 2006, 10:00:55 PM
Nice pics Bro, But it hurts to see the Raptors mudding like that. All I know is when my bike sees mud it turns the other way ;D
LOL...................My quad does the same thing it will start to sputter & stall on me haha
thers me in the black shirt sweet >:D
Quote from: Stanton on January 31, 2006, 07:02:25 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 30, 2006, 10:00:55 PM
Nice pics Bro, But it hurts to see the Raptors mudding like that. All I know is when my bike sees mud it turns the other way ;D
Yeah, your right they are not made for mudding, but it is something you have to do atleast once. And don't get me wrong, I didn't even attempt to go through any thick mud...Have you been out there Tony, it was pretty dry for the most part and it looked like there was allot of non mud riding area.
No I haven't been out there, as a matter of fact I dont even know where its at. Mabe you can show me some time.
Hey Stanton. It was a great day at Maytown. Sorry you got your pretty atv's dirty. ;)
All kidding aside though, had a lot of fun and glad we could get together. Will have to do it again sometime.
Quote from: The Hills on February 04, 2006, 06:50:03 PM
Hey Stanton. It was a great day at Maytown. Sorry you got your pretty atv's dirty. ;)
All kidding aside though, had a lot of fun and glad we could get together. Will have to do it again sometime.
Yes we definetly need to go again. Did you go on a night ride around your house last night? It will probally be a few weeks before I go again, its racing for the next two weekends.