I have the ad for the 4x4 chevy on 44's and I have an offer to trade that for a 01 Raptor with some wheelie scratches and a 99 Foreman lifted with Rear Mudzillas all around. Think it would be a good trade? The Raptor I've seen pics of and it's pretty nice but I don't know about the Foreman. How much do you think they are both worth? Thanks
heck ya dude.. thats a good deal.. how much for the pits u have for sale?
$1200 obo or trade can send pics if intersted
1200 each?
Yeah I know it's kinda steep but they are really hard to find and with their peds they are worth it. Most of the pups from their peds are selling for $5000, I just can't see people buying a dog for that. The reason they are so much is that they are solid blues they actually have blue skin. When they get up and walking I'll get a pic of it so you can see what I'm talking about. They are the best dogs with kids and they are very protective. We have quiet a bit invested in our male and female we had to drive to Miami for our male and Orlando for our Female. The pups are only 2 weeks old and already weigh about 2 - 3 lbs. This is a pic taken today with one of the Small Females and my 4 yr old.
I cant see spening $1200 on a dog, usually when medical bills get that high for one ther is a shallow grave waiting. Not busting your chops brother ignorance and inexperience is my enemy I am sure they are worth it. 8)
That is more than a fair price for them puppies thats my Fav. dog and its hard to find them for under $1800
thank you for backing me up most of these people that sell blue pups dont really know what a blue is .all dogs are able to have a blue pup but only true blues will throw every dog blue,not just one or two but the whole litter.thats why there so high priced.