Scrub brothers
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice
[attachment deleted by admin]
Marshall, Tim and Scrub brother #1 (Josh)
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice view
[attachment deleted by admin]
I think I have found the problem...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yes, here it is. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
looks like fun wilburz, How big is that area?
I think it is 56 or 66,000 acres. On both sides of the turnpike. I think we rode almost 60 or 70 miles yesterday. I was running on reserve fuel on the way back to camp.
Quote from: wilburz on January 29, 2006, 07:27:09 AM
Marshall, Tim and Scrub brother #1 (Jason)
(Josh)
But thanks for showin us around that place was awesome. I had a great time. It was nice meeting tim, marshall, and jim. Good to see you again Don. Let me know the next time yall are heading out there.
Quote from: wilburz on January 29, 2006, 07:24:06 AM
Scrub brothers
daummnnn these scrub brothers are popular !!!!
and they always cary an extra battery just incase someone looses theres or if it falls off !!!!
KoOOL Brothers !!!
See you at the end of the month !!!
HEY WILBUR,
;D NO PIC OF ME DOING SUMERSAULTS? ;D
Did your bro do any hunting sun?
Quote from: 321GONE on January 31, 2006, 10:29:01 PM
HEY WILBUR,
;D NO PIC OF ME DOING SUMERSAULTS? ;D
Did your bro do any hunting sun?
the way you flip a quad is an artform! you had so much grace trying to crawl away while it fell on you.
it was nice meeting you Jim, Tim, and Marshall. as always, good seein ya again Don, will definitely be out there again, very nice place to ride.
Leo, we can't help it, were just good like that :)