I have been keeping In touch with our friend JJamebar He is taking the State master electrical exam. For those of you that may not know Jeff is he is the guy that started the Rodman Dam ride. He has been studying and cramming for this exam for months now. I know how I felt when I took my State contractor exam, it was hard.
He is taking it this weekend so I want to say good luck to him.
btw It's hard to teach old dog new trick J/K Jeff
Good luck Jeff
Grizz
[smiley=Geek.gif]I didn't think anyone crammed after college.....
J/K I wish you GOOD LUCK[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Study hard
Jeff, good luck with the exam. You'll do fine.
Good luck Jeff!
Good luck Jeff. I know you've been studying long and hard for this.
Mike
Quote.
btw It's hard to teach old dog new trick J/K Jeff
Good luck Jeff
Grizz
Especially a mutt THAT old....[smiley=lecture.gif]
Yo Jeff my man, hows about Rodman Dam Celebration Ride I ?
;D
Id@
Good luck Jeff, I know thats a tough test!
when I went thru electrical school we heard all about it and how tough it is.
[smiley=Star.gif] Good luck Jeff you will do great.
Brenna
Top of the column to ya Jeff ! ;D
Jeff, If you know your way around electrical systems like you do ONF you should do just fine. Best of luck.
Good luck Jeff ;)
Good Luck Jeff hope to celebrate in April ;D
i passed that test in like .5 seconds, ofcourse i sprayed dirt all over it ;) good luck
[smiley=Clap.gif]Congrat Jeff on you aceing the states exams. [smiley=Clap.gif]
Grizz
[smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's awseome Jeff! Congratulations! Now you can wire up some lights for night rides at Rodman! ;D
Cool.
Good luck dude [smiley=lecture.gif]