This guys is going at least 150MPH on a bike that's driven by a turbine of some sort...
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=04809DFC-978A-4A59-B151-AE548C525CDB&p=3
that is way to cool
Rocket propelled bicycle ACME(TM) - Warning: Driver at risk of possible death and injury.
Thats a fast a$$ bike
Now that would give you one heck of an adrenaline rush for sure. I bet his pulse doubled doing that.
that madness
my bikes faster ;) ::)
Now have a Ramp at the end and eject your self with a parachute... Now that's what a call Redneck Engeenering ;)
That was hard core.
Did you notice where the turbine is located? He better hope it never goes BOOM, cause that would be REAL BAD :-X
holy cow! that thing hauls @$$!!! did you see him chaseing the roat runner!!! :o beep beep
YEA its pretty fast..... but i think i can beat running!!!!!! ohh yea!!!! :P ::)
What kind of ignorant fool would try that. Sign me up please.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 29, 2006, 09:45:19 PM
What kind of ignorant fool would try that. Sign me up please.
We first have to find that guys with the bike ;)
Then I can make the ramp.........Oh Yea 8)
I think ive seen that before it was some scientists like trying to compare them selfs to rockets and planets lol idk?
Quote from: RAD 700r on January 30, 2006, 09:07:29 PM
I think ive seen that before it was some scientists like trying to compare them selfs to rockets and planets lol idk?
Well hey if NASA wants more employees to test out their rocket bikes..I'll start packing my bags ;)
hahah bad assss. that guy is insane for doing that though, i dont think those are z-rated tires.