For all the help you've offered w/ my quad and for the diversion tactics to ride. The least I can do is make the first official bday wishes on this site. Give me a call about Sunday. Hope you'll make it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY seebeejim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patti P
Happy birthday Jim.
happy b-day Jim :ThumbsUp.gif
yo jim,,,,have a good day bro.
Id@
Happy Birthday Jim, hope you had a good one.
Have a good one! ;D
Have nice Happy birthday!!!
Good luck Riding out there.... ;)
Happy B-Day Jim!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! :drink.gif
I am still feeling the effects and boy getting old sucks. But we did have a good ride yesterday with some great water wheelies. Now, back to work. Thanks to all for the wishes..
Jim
Quote from: Seabeejim on January 30, 2006, 04:34:18 PM
I am still feeling the effects and boy getting old sucks. But we did have a good ride yesterday with some great water wheelies. Now, back to work. Thanks to all for the wishes..
Jim
Happy belated B-day Jim, heard you guys had a good ride, wish I was there, especially since my quads were. :'(
Talk about age, tell me this in 10 years. ;D