;D I got It!!!!
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/MOMS_TOY.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/trx250_ex_06.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Honda_250ex_06.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/DIRT.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/2006_250ex.jpg)
The only complaint... It's NOT loud enough ;D
nice, those things are cool, i saw one a few weeks ago. it seemed to handle great, congrats on the new bike!
hows that "sport clutch" thing workin? looks nice ;D
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 28, 2006, 01:52:26 AM
hows that "sport clutch" thing workin? looks nice ;D
It's alright. Doubt I'll ever use it that much though.
sweet!!!!
my buddy got one and its really fun to run around on :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif
Sweet Quad ;)
That Honda will last you a life-time ;)
Looks like it still has the same motor :)
Can someone explain the "sport clutch"
Also, I love the way it looks like a 450r. From a distance, you could fool alot of people.
nice quad Michelle
Nice quad,
That thing is absolutely sweet,,,,without looking at the motor sideways, I'd be fooled.
Id@
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 28, 2006, 05:45:22 AM
Can someone explain the "sport clutch"
Also, I love the way it looks like a 450r. From a distance, you could fool alot of people.
the "sport clutch" is basicly an automatic clutch like the old 250exs but it also has a regular clutch like a bigger bike that "overrides" it... i think its prety cool
very nice :Clap.gif
nice bike i started on a 250ex, it was great ill tell ya u cant kill them things
We might be getting my mom one of those bad boys...
Quote from: Michelle on January 28, 2006, 02:05:22 AM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 28, 2006, 01:52:26 AM
hows that "sport clutch" thing workin? looks nice ;D
It's alright. Doubt I'll ever use it that much though.
ull use it for starting in 2nd in the sand
that 250 looks like a 450, and i am liking the black plastics.
So when are you going to trade me? YOu know im your favorite niece! I hope you have fun on it at croom, Wish i could go. Make sure you get lots of pics of you jumping that baby! Just don tmess it up cause ill be ready to trade when you get back! love ya ;D
love Ashley