ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: 2fstforu on January 27, 2006, 02:41:20 AM

Title: YFZ motor
Post by: 2fstforu on January 27, 2006, 02:41:20 AM
Well the name reads it all. :D I want to be fastest in a straight line. I need some high performance motor work done near the orlando area. Looking for top of the line port work and upgrades. I siezed the crank in my 04 so might as well make her go fast.
Title: Re: YFZ motor
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 27, 2006, 03:01:15 AM
ATP is the way to go. 8)
Title: Re: YFZ motor
Post by: blindkaeta on January 27, 2006, 03:10:12 AM
All Terrain Performance   407-880-3171
Title: Re: YFZ motor
Post by: BadCompany350 on February 03, 2006, 03:42:14 AM
I know its not that close but try Albany Cycle Performance in Albany, GA.  There number is (229) 883-0626.  Ask for steve or jeremy. I dont know if they have done any yfzs but i know that about 4 years ago they had a 400ex running 4.8s in 300ft, and a raptor running some good times for what it was too.  They really know theyre stuff.
Title: Re: YFZ motor
Post by: WickedBanshee on February 03, 2006, 06:58:36 AM
I have a 04 and siezed my crank as well last week . My motor is at ATP being rebuilt with a little extra HP .... ATP Racing!!!