any one getting one?...or have one yet?
I would wait, first year always has some troubles.. But I plan on getting another bike in 4 months so I will have to see whats going on.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 26, 2006, 08:46:53 PM
I would wait, first year always has some troubles.. But I plan on getting another bike in 4 months so I will have to see whats going on.
Why???? you have an 06 YFZ????
MABY......but I think I want to wait till next year :-\ or get a YFZ
ILL HAVE ONE SOON AS THEY GET HERE!!!!!geez im tired of waiting!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on January 26, 2006, 09:01:45 PM
ILL HAVE ONE SOON AS THEY GET HERE!!!!!geez im tired of waiting!
I think there going to be a good bike for the YFZ and the TRX...good run for there money!
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 26, 2006, 08:46:53 PM
I would wait, first year always has some troubles.. But I plan on getting another bike in 4 months so I will have to see whats going on.
geez u just got a bike didnt u