I got rid of my dial up connection and gots me a high speed wireless one! Woo-Hoo!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Dude, make a post quik. Your post count is 666! :( I changed from dial-up last april. Its so great, you cant ever go back.
Dial-Up is so like soo last year :P
I got me some Wireless Internet YEEE HA!!! ;D
sweet
Cool!! It's like going from a 250EX to a 450R.
Should I tell my next door neighbor I am swiping his network or just be silent? What would you do? He might make me pay.....
Quote from: wilburz on January 25, 2006, 08:18:38 PM
Should I tell my next door neighbor I am swiping his network or just be silent? What would you do? He might make me pay.....
You are killin me Don :D
Normal DSL is like sooo 3 years ago, I'm going for 6 mbit. :D And then, I'll be calling for prices on a local loop for a T3.
Im on 15mbps cable, its nice.