Whos going to Sand Mt. this weekend???
Is anyone going to Race TT?
I t looks like I'll be there ;)
that pro dirt biker curtis sienko will be there. ;)
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on January 25, 2006, 05:12:34 PM
that pro dirt biker curtis sienko will be there. ;)
Thats will be sweet ;)
IS THIS JUST APLACE FOR SPORT QUADS OR IS IT COOL FOR 4X4QUADS LET ME NOW PLZ
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 25, 2006, 12:10:54 PM
Whos going to Sand Mt. this weekend???
Is anyone going to Race TT?
I t looks like I'll be there ;)
you better be there we have a head to head race with your slow motion pipe!
Quote from: POLARIS 330 on February 03, 2006, 08:23:30 PM
IS THIS JUST APLACE FOR SPORT QUADS OR IS IT COOL FOR 4X4QUADS LET ME NOW PLZ
it is a place for all quads!
COOL WHO IS GOING TOMARROW MORNING I WANT TO GO OUT TOMARROW
it wont be open tomarrow! :'(
it'll be open next weekend,. i think it would be a great spot for utility quads. there is a cool mud section, plus its fun climbing hills with 4x4's.
Cool ill be there next weekend isn't open during the week to?
Quote from: POLARIS 330 on February 05, 2006, 09:23:49 PM
Cool ill be there next weekend isn't open during the week to?
nope it is only open on sunday? ???
Im probably going to the mx on the 19th. is anybodsy else going?
I will be there on the 12th maby the 19th :-\