A couple weekends ago me and my parents took a trip to St.Augustine and while driving around we stopped at a lighthouse we noticed all kinds of video camera's and video crew all around the place and they had big vans and SUV's that said "TAPS" on them. Well I was curious but didnt ask anybody about it. When I got home I decided to do a little research and it turns out that "TAPS" stands for The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I couldnt find out much about them being in St.Augustine though. Well I just ran another search and found out that they (TAPS) have a show on the Sci-Fi channel called Ghost Hunters and that was the Sci-Fi channel out there filming and investigating. Here is a link to the site that I found the info... http://www.ghosttracker.com/
I thought it was interesting, just thought I would share it.
Wow that's crazy :o
You didnt know there where ghost in St. Augustine Doc ? ??? Could have been the ghost of Cain73 ! :o :o
They have tours of the city in all the ghostly haunts...............lighthouse, fort . B&B etc.............we are going this year to see
St. Augustine - St. Augustine Lighthouse - A ghost of a girl has been seen in the windows of the lighthouse.
Info was found at
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/florida.htm (http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/florida.htm)
Lol theres one about the rainbow people ::)
I have seen on tv they said have seen ghosts in some of old buliding back few yyears ago.I saw that on tlc channel and dch back 3years ago.
Quote from: americanhighlander on January 25, 2006, 06:28:34 PM
I have seen on tv they said have seen ghosts in some of old buliding back few yyears ago.I saw that on tlc channel and dch back 3years ago.
:o
this must be a follow up episiode b/c i saw the same thing on sci-fi with taps in st. augustine almost 1 year ago
Quote from: geektrx on January 26, 2006, 01:38:26 AM
this must be a follow up episiode b/c i saw the same thing on sci-fi with taps in st. augustine almost 1 year ago
It must be because it was just two weekends ago and I know they were there. Even look on that site, it says they were there. There are alot of haunted sites at St.Augustine, were they at the Lighthouse before? ???
yep along with 2 hotels and the old fort/prison