I was thinking rode hard put away broke. But it's too long. How about 05brokeGriz? Given as a suggestion by mudfreak.
What happened?
He Shiverized his toys this weekend. Broke the grizz and the rhino.
OH NO.
But, they can be replaced, how are the riders?
you took out both the grizz and the rhino this weekend
lol that sucks. sorry to hear. I hope they get well soon.
The riders are fine!!!!
Heres one
NeedAPolarisBrokeYamahas
Quote from: bbf on January 24, 2006, 05:07:09 AM
you took out both the grizz and the rhino this weekend
10-4 Sheldon, 2 axles on the grizz and a couple of ball joints on the Rhino.
05meangriz...... >:(
it's growing on me wilburz
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 24, 2006, 06:33:18 AM
The riders are fine!!!!
I wasn't worried about the riders, I just wanted to make sure the Rhino and Grizzly get better soon, lol. We don't like Art that much, he just has cool toys. just messin with ya Art!
How bout "BIG MONEY" :D
How about FartinArt, if you have riden with him you will know what i mean.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 24, 2006, 03:35:22 PM
How about FartinArt, if you have riden with him you will know what i mean.
OMG! I about feel out of the chair on that one. Now that's some funny stuff right there. I don't care who you are!
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 24, 2006, 03:35:22 PM
How about FartinArt, if you have riden with him you will know what i mean.
Classic!!!!! Its official Art's new name is FartinArt!!!!
Freakk
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 24, 2006, 03:35:22 PM
How about FartinArt, if you have riden with him you will know what i mean.
I swear it was the Bud Light :spit.gif
Ok Art tell us another one MAYBE we will believe it!!!!! ROFLMAO
Hammer
FullTilt
InYaFaz
IMDaMan
MrLuvMud
Stinky
???
How bout fartyArty
How about FartinArt, if you have riden with him you will know what i mean. :spit.gif :spit.gif :spit.gif :spit.gif :spit.gif :spit.gif
Quote from: yunt2ride on January 24, 2006, 07:25:26 AM
Heres one
NeedAPolarisBrokeYamahas
I actually would go with, GoodthingitWASNTaPolaris
IMDaMan
???
[/quote]
Now that's what i'm talking about Wilburz!!!!
;D ;D ;D
How about CrazyCracker.
06EatinGrizzes$hittingHondas
That goes with the stink thing also
Quote from: yunt2ride on January 25, 2006, 06:16:02 PM
06EatinGrizzes$hittingHondas
That goes with the stink thing also
or 06EatinGrizzes$hittingAxles
I say roll with it CRAZY CRACKER!!!!!
done, there you have it I will be known as CrazyCracker from now on.
YOU BETTER GET THEM FIXED 2 1/2 WEEKS TIL MUDFEST.
Quote from: CrazyCracker on January 25, 2006, 06:45:25 PM
done, there you have it I will be known as CrazyCracker from now on.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LIKE IT!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif
parts should be here today and tomorrow
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on January 25, 2006, 06:47:15 PM
Quote from: CrazyCracker on January 25, 2006, 06:45:25 PM
done, there you have it I will be known as CrazyCracker from now on.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LIKE IT!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif
If you have only rode with me you would understand ;D
Art, I really like that. Fits you perfect! Hope the repairs come as quickly as the name change.
Me Likey ;D
Nice!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on January 25, 2006, 08:24:36 PM
Art, I really like that. Fits you perfect! Hope the repairs come as quickly as the name change.
I'm just waiting on the brown truck to deliver ;D
Damn... should have kept that one for myself! ;)