Hey guys, thanks for all the supporting comments left on my web page www.biketrouble.piczo.com with my ongoing issues with Suzuki. Even though Suzuki Canada continues to ignore me, I do know they are watching my page to see what reaction it is getting. Please continue to hit my site, the more hits, the more likely they will at lease communicate with me again. I do appreciate all your help. Thank you
Hey man not tryin to bust your chops, but why did you kep takin it back to the same place. Even Suzuki said to take it somewhere else. I was just wondering.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 23, 2006, 11:39:01 PM
Hey man not tryin to bust your chops, but why did you kep takin it back to the same place. Even Suzuki said to take it somewhere else. I was just wondering.
Yes they did, but that was after all the trouble with the engine. I had already called other dealers before Suzuki suggested for me to. They would not even look at the quad because of the fight I was already into with Suzuki Canada. So I did not have any choice as to where I had to take my Quad. If Suzuki Canada let me go to the dealer of my choice when the engine problems started, maybe all this could have been avoided. Thanks for your comments
holy crap u live in canada!
Yes, and the most easterly part of this country
Link didn't work, I wanted to check it out.
Sometimes you can not get unto my site, wait a minute or two and it should work. Hope you get a chance to view.