Is it leagle to ride out there? Do they hassle you alot? I was out there today sunday and there was no one there. It was a nice place for my son to ride. whats the worst that can happen from riding there? (I'm talking about the one out at the end of bombardier rd.)
no one every brother us when we were out there but it bin a while
Couple of hundred in tickets, possibly the loss of your quad.
yes...DO NOT go out there unless you are prepared to pay. The news has been all over this place agan because some dumb people let underage kids ride an adult quad. Of course they wrecked and one was killed. So the Palm Bay PD said they cannot afford to let people get hurt out there any longer....it has been long enough. Bunch of BS IMO....it is the only place that made sense to let people ride. SO What if cell phones don't work there....shoot I can't get a signal at TONS of places around town...... >:(
So where do I take my son and his new XR80? behind bbc is it ok to go there? is there anywhere else local where we wont get hassled??
BCC palm Bay...or Space Coast Credit off of Wickham rd. Behind the SCCU is much better than BCC, and I have only had a problem once there.
BCC lake is soon to be no more. all the trees are marked that go and the place
will be leveled soon. Some one is building something there.
AWESOME :ThumbsDown.gif