just put on my +2 aarms and long travel stadium shocks! 8)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz063.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz065.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz064.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz062.jpg)
Nice!!!!!!! i cant wait to see them in person!!!
dang thats nice!!!! wanna race, i just got my nerf bars :D
they look ok. ::) j/k your bike looks better in the pics than in person. lol
Looks sweet
Pretty nice man, what kind of Arms are those?
Looks pretty insanely damn nice!!!!!!!!! I can't decide between your bike, 53yfz450, or slofords 450 but they all are my dream bikes
Looks sick!!! :Y
Now your just going to make me spend money on my quad ;)
What was the price tag on your Shocks & A-Arms??? ???
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 22, 2006, 08:27:49 PM
dang thats nice!!!! wanna race, i just got my nerf bars :D
With the nerfs that thing must fly now. lol
That bike look sick.
THANKS EVERYBODY!
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 23, 2006, 08:20:36 AM
Looks sick!!! :Y
Now your just going to make me spend money on my quad ;)
What was the price tag on your Shocks & A-Arms??? ???
THE WHOLE FRONT END WAS ABOUT $3000!
Quote from: z400_63 on January 22, 2006, 09:06:39 PM
Pretty nice man, what kind of Arms are those?
THEY ARE HSD RACING!
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on January 23, 2006, 10:56:10 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 22, 2006, 08:27:49 PM
dang thats nice!!!! wanna race, i just got my nerf bars :D
With the nerfs that thing must fly now. lol
it can fly without them ::)
$3,000 :o
I better be getting Str8 A's
u got 1 sick quad there! ;)
they look sweet and let me know how they work out thanks. :ThumbsUp.gif
Now its going to be fun roosting up that Yammy, bring your tear offs. :M
last i recall your honda was the one getting roosted by that yammi at dade. :P
Quote from: trx#9 on January 23, 2006, 08:52:03 PM
Now its going to be fun roosting up that Yammy, bring your tear offs. :M
you know what i dont think it is going to happen partner!!! you better hope that stock motor in that honda can keep up! :o did you here the put a sign up at sunshine? it says "yamahas comming through all hondas give rightaway"!
hahahah
Nice bike man and make sure you ride the hell outta that thing
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 23, 2006, 08:56:18 PM
last i recall your honda was the one getting roosted by that yammi at dade. :P
Yeah, I couldn't pass him thats dade city though now I gots some power so I'm ready for a roosting party you don't want to make the list and for you maverick your only in front of me when I'm lapping you for a second or two. Maybe I'll knock off one of those soup can you call rezzies with a tall whip. :-*
Quote from: trx#9 on January 23, 2006, 09:48:13 PM
Yeah, I couldn't pass him thats dade city though now I gots some power so I'm ready for a roosting party you don't want to make the list and for you maverick your only in front of me when I'm lapping you for a second or two. Maybe I'll knock off one of those soup can you call rezzies with a tall whip. :-*
hey with those soup can i soar now! so i am warining you now! when i come flying by becareful i dont want to bust your lip with a can can!
Looks good Maverick ;)
Thats soo awsome thing is soo sick :P
hey with those soup can i soar now! so i am warining you now! when i come flying by becareful i dont want to bust your lip with a can can!
[/quote] I like cream of potato soup. I'm bringing a can opener wednesday night one for your rezzies and one for the can of a$$ whippen I'm going to hand out. :o
Guys Guys stop argguing, you all know I will be the one handing out a$$ whoopins, on my rappy or maybe even a yfz ??!?!?!?! 8) :o
so your going to spank it when we lap you. ::)
hey you never know the next time i might be out there i might have my yfz!!! >:D 8)
I might just kick your a$$ with a can can while im flying past yopu in the air.....you know how i ride :o ohh yea
Quote from: trx#9 on January 24, 2006, 06:55:19 PM
hey with those soup can i soar now! so i am warining you now! when i come flying by becareful i dont want to bust your lip with a can can!
I like cream of potato soup. I'm bringing a can opener wednesday night one for your rezzies and one for the can of a$$ whippen I'm going to hand out. :o
[/quote]
i hope you keep that piece of crap together trying to keep up!
Quote from: woodyraptor on January 24, 2006, 07:05:04 PM
hey you never know the next time i might be out there i might have my yfz!!! >:D 8)
I might just kick your a$$ with a can can while im flying past yopu in the air.....you know how i ride :o ohh yea
woody i hope you are out there on a yfz so i can lay it to you more than befor!
Haha Josh! Ya we know how you ride buddy, after the can-can you would land sideways, flip and break your collarbone....again. lol
Quote from: #26YFZ on January 24, 2006, 07:19:41 PM
Haha Josh! Ya we know how you ride buddy, after the can-can you would land sideways, flip and break your collarbone....again. lol
that would be my brother every1! hes the 1 that is going to "try" to race at sunshine :D :D :D
....Ya that's me. I'm going to "try" to race since its so hard to physically drive the bike to the gate and hit the throttle....not saying i'm going to win or anything, oh wait if I race josh that wont be a problem.
Quote from: #26YFZ on January 24, 2006, 07:26:37 PM
....Ya that's me. I'm going to "try" to race since its so hard to physically drive the bike to the gate and hit the throttle....not saying i'm going to win or anything, oh wait if I race josh that wont be a problem.
the other day told me u were gonna beat maverick??? ??? ??? ???
the other day told me u were gonna beat maverick??? ??? ??? ???
[/quote]
hahahahahahah
hahaha right, considering i've seen him race once and i have barely ridden in 3 years. sure i said it doesnt mean i actually meant it. if you want proof that i was kiddin...just go look at his bike....beat him? ya ok
you and josh should put on good race.
:P
lol if he even finishes the race....oh and if i lose to him....someone run me over please.
ill do the honors!!!!! :box.gif :ouch.gif :K :stoogies.gif :S :X 2:L
06'yfz450 got his YFZ set up with the same mods exept the a-arms (X rated blue) and a N motion pipe ::)
my 450r would spank that yfz in a drag ;) just wait till i get my suspension, too!
Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on February 02, 2006, 09:59:00 PM
my 450r would spank that yfz in a drag ;) just wait till i get my suspension, too!
A '06 YFZ with a Curtis & Pro Flow will blow the nerfs of a 450R ;)