ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 09:48:19 PM

Title: Help mods
Post by: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 09:48:19 PM
Why is it sometimes I can't reply to my pm's & sometimes I can't even get into the for sale or other treads. It only does it some times.
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: 400EX on January 20, 2006, 09:49:13 PM
steve i think its the operator...  not the forum
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: Ida_Mann on January 20, 2006, 09:49:45 PM
you getting any kind of error message?

I'd love it if you could post a screen capture.

Id@
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 20, 2006, 10:33:00 PM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.

Mines been doing that every once in a while too. I thought it was my router going bad but maybe it's the server. Anyone else having problems?
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 21, 2006, 03:27:00 AM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.

i get that all the time. i found out that it wasnt a "not responding" problem, its that ya'll were just ignoring me. ;D



gery350
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: Chillinthemost on January 21, 2006, 03:56:51 AM
I think its because of your long travel shocks. Put your stockers back on and see if that helps ;)
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: LE450-RACER#77 on January 21, 2006, 04:43:54 PM
Holy shiot Matt I never thought of that. I will put my stock shocks on & see if that helps. Maybe the long travel would of helped your bro. j/k
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: 2 rut on January 23, 2006, 01:57:12 AM
i have trouble in the for sale too
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: 450R_Matt on January 23, 2006, 02:24:44 AM
never had problem here...
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: Loven It on January 23, 2006, 07:49:12 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 20, 2006, 10:33:00 PM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on January 20, 2006, 10:10:04 PM
It just tells me web site  not responding.

Mines been doing that every once in a while too. I thought it was my router going bad but maybe it's the server. Anyone else having problems?


I tried 6-7 times between Saturday and Sunday evening to log into the forum. Kept telling me Username does not exist. Eventually I was able to get in then it told me my password was invalid. Now it seems ok.
(thought maybe someone deleted me  ???)
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: Loven It on January 25, 2006, 08:57:11 PM
I am still having problems logging in and I am not able to view any pictures in the for sale section or photo gallery.   ???.

The log in issue has been everytime (since Saturday)  I try either from my house or office computer

I was looking in the photo gallerty at pictures and then they all closed and went to little red x's.

Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 09:00:16 PM
Loven,
It sounds like you're timing out from the site. Do you put a check mark in the box that says "always stay logged in"? If not then try that.
Title: Re: Help mods
Post by: kawGIRL on January 25, 2006, 09:56:41 PM
Maybe it's your spark plugs  :dunno.gif