i went to the track yesterday and now my hand is full of blisters.
is their like a type of glove or grip that could help :-\
gloves work most of the time but im used to blisters and claises
go ride again in a day or two,,,,it'll toughen your hands.
I've heard, but have no personal knowledge,,,,that oury grips are pretty good.
I've still got the stock grips on my quad so I can't speak from experience.
Id@
I like fat soft grips. OURY makes some nice ones. Also when I race a 2 hour race I use Moose Underwear gloves. They are made of kevlar. They go under your gloves to prevent blisters. this combo works good for me no more blisters.
what i use works great! i use what are called palm savers. the are a neapream material that wrap on your hand under your glove. they work so well i wont ride without them! i can ride all day stright and at the end of the day my hands wont even feel like i have been riding at all!!!!!
KY Jelly. ;)
Keep riding and turn them into calises.
Um I think, you should try to wear tighter gloves, not sure though
i have some pretty tight gloves already, any idea of where i can get those under gloves or that thing you use maverick, and price.
thanks.
they are only 7 bucks! worth there weight in gold!!!!! try this link you can order them here!
http://pitposse.com/riac.html (http://pitposse.com/riac.html)
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on January 20, 2006, 10:00:01 PM
they are only 7 bucks! worth there weight in gold!!!!! try this link you can order them here!
http://pitposse.com/riac.html (http://pitposse.com/riac.html)
thanks man, i think ill order a pair or two when my dad gets home.
u never had this problem b4???
Change your grips~
OURY grips are very nice
i think im going with the palm savers.
I use to get blisters all the time, and I'd go through grips like mad.
It's a common problem for those of us who ride really agressive.
I switched to a leather palmed glove and that seemed to help.
Or course, my blisters are now caluses (sp?).
Good luck
those palm savers couldnt come in soon enough, going again tomorrow to the track and im gonna have to push it hard, couple friends talkin smack ;) i rode today without gloves to try and get calisis on my blisters, they dont hurt as much, just when you poke them lol.
how come uv never had this problem b4 the z??? u should already have calisis ???
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 23, 2006, 12:15:44 AM
how come uv never had this problem b4 the z??? u should already have calisis ???
only had like 3 rides on it, i had it form the warrior, but i havent ridden in so long before i got the z it kinda went away :-\
i think i mite get a pair of those palm savers, my hands is torn up
All yall panzies, suck it up and ride.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 23, 2006, 01:56:55 AM
All yall panzies, suck it up and ride.
Lake Mary Kid doesn't even wear gloves when he rides, and his grips are made from 80 grit sand paper.
He's a REAL man. Hahahaha
Quote from: UncleRico on January 24, 2006, 01:04:56 AM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 23, 2006, 01:56:55 AM
All yall panzies, suck it up and ride.
Lake Mary Kid doesn't even wear gloves when he rides, and his grips are made from 80 grit sand paper.
He's a REAL man. Hahahaha
when was the last time you rode your 400 curtis :-\
I got myself a pair of fox gloves and said good bye to blisters my first ride wit em'
my fox gloves suck!!!!! i got blisters like crazy :-\
i guess thats cuz there the cheapest ones fox has tho
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 24, 2006, 01:13:10 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on January 24, 2006, 01:04:56 AM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 23, 2006, 01:56:55 AM
All yall panzies, suck it up and ride.
Lake Mary Kid doesn't even wear gloves when he rides, and his grips are made from 80 grit sand paper.
He's a REAL man. Hahahaha
when was the last time you rode your 400 curtis :-\
Eh dont know dont care. Found new and better things to ride >:D
I use to get those too from riding hard on a Blaster with suck azz suspension. The guys that mentioned the Oury grips are right, they make one hell of a difference. But you can also get neoprene wraps to go around your handgrips.They wrap around , then velcro...there sweet!!That would enable tighter riding.