I gotta take my 5 yr old and will be there. Haven't missed it in 4 years. If you have a chance, take the kids. Its a time to remember and allot of fun for the entire family.
We should be going too! Taking my son (5yrs old). Have the always had the atv/quad wars? Do you what that is?
Quote from: Loven It on January 19, 2006, 03:26:28 PM
We should be going too! Taking my son (5yrs old). Have the always had the atv/quad wars? Do you what that is?
Yes they are having the quad wars in Tampa they are not having them in Orlando.and i do believe LostCause from this website is in it.
Yes they are having the quad wars and i do believe someone from this website is in it.
[/quote]
Do we know who?
Quote from: Loven It on January 19, 2006, 03:38:57 PM
Yes they are having the quad wars and i do believe someone from this website is in it.
Do we know who?
[/quote]I believe LostCause
I'm taking my family ;D My son is counting the days
I normally run my quad in the quad wars in Tampa. I have for the past 3 years. Randy Dinkins called me to go but, unforunately I can't make it this year.
Anyone know what time the quads are out there? My son is psyched, I just got tickets and pit passes.
Went to get tickets Mon ticketmaster was SOLD OUT!!!!! :'(
Quote from: susieblazer on January 19, 2006, 05:58:34 PM
Went to get tickets Mon ticketmaster was SOLD OUT!!!!! :'(
We bought ours from scalpers last year. They were selling for WAY over face value even though its illegal. I want to go but we have our hunter safety course sat morning and Im not sure how long that will last.
We will be there. May be nose bleeds but we will be there. Looking forward to the quad wars.Never seen that before. What do they do, race,tug of war,trick riding?
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 19, 2006, 10:13:31 PM
We will be there. May be nose bleeds but we will be there. Looking forward to the quad wars.Never seen that before. What do they do, race,tug of war,trick riding?
The quad wars is a team race. Its kinda cheesy, but really neat to watch.
We''ll be there sec 227. we bought our tixs about a month ago. How do you get in the pits? I'd like to get my boys up close to the trucks
Quote from: cubnfrank on January 19, 2006, 10:45:27 PM
We''ll be there sec 227. we bought our tixs about a month ago. How do you get in the pits? I'd like to get my boys up close to the trucks
i think you can get pit passes at ford dealerships
I think MD or GD will win but the quad wars are rigged >:( I will look for who ever is going maby take pics
my sponsor is going to race my bike. a red yfz450 #53.
and yes we all know they are rigged. ::)
Jake since they are rigged then whos going to win?
i dont know. its confedential (spelling) ???
no really i dont know. yet. ::)
There are a couple of us from the site that are in the Quad wars.
Not to sure how to get pit passes.
I'm not sure what time the pits open or what time the show starts. All I know is that the riders have to be there early.
I'll be riding A white YFZ450 with orange and blue A.T.P graphics. #65.
I believe that some of the other numbers to look for that are from this site are #127, #17, #53, not sure of all their names but thought I would put their # out there.
Even being a staged show, There can still be wrecks. It happened to me last year. But it was a blast!
How can I get into Quad wars for next year if possible?
Z400BB
Just hope somebody will call if they know you, or if your a good racer and have a fast quad
Quote from: LostCause on January 20, 2006, 09:49:35 PM
There are a couple of us from the site that are in the Quad wars.
Not to sure how to get pit passes.
I'm not sure what time the pits open or what time the show starts. All I know is that the riders have to be there early.
I'll be riding A white YFZ450 with orange and blue A.T.P graphics. #65.
I believe that some of the other numbers to look for that are from this site are #127, #17, #53, not sure of all their names but thought I would put their # out there.
Even being a staged show, There can still be wrecks. It happened to me last year. But it was a blast!
i dont care if its rigged you shouldnt race for new york. thats was pretty cool that it was you and #53 racing in the heat.
WHAT A GOOD TIME!!!
There were a lot of people there. The pits seemed to be more crowded than ever.
It is a pretty big rush coming out onto the field with that many people watching. Hope everyone enjoyed the show.
I didn't get home untill 2:30
Did anyone get any pictures? My wife forgot the card to our camera!!
That is two years now that I have been on team NY.
Maybe next year I will be on Tampa.