ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: 53yfz450 on January 18, 2006, 09:56:11 PM

Title: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 18, 2006, 09:56:11 PM
hey just thaught i'd let everyone know my sponsor is going to be racing my quad. red yfz450 #53 i was going to race but im not 16. :'(
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: WOODY_450r on January 18, 2006, 10:02:45 PM
You were going to race but they figured out how slow you are  :P j/p

Ill be lookin out for him and your yfz
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: Hondarider22 on January 18, 2006, 10:06:39 PM
thats awesome! always next yr  >:D ....are u gonna be there jake?
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: LostCause on January 18, 2006, 10:07:20 PM
What is his name?  I'm riding also. # 65 YFZ 450
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: trx#9 on January 18, 2006, 10:46:11 PM
wrestling on quads how fun.
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: LostCause on January 18, 2006, 10:50:31 PM
Ha Ha!!!  It is a good time.  
I think the best part is seeing all the kids at the pit show!

Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 400EX on January 19, 2006, 04:49:14 PM
hey how did yall get into doin that? i wanted to ride in it but didnt know how to get ahold of anybody.
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 19, 2006, 05:05:38 PM
his name is fred sewell.
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 19, 2006, 05:08:20 PM
Sweet ;)

I got tickets and I'll try to snap some pics of your bike ;)


Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 20, 2006, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: 400EX on January 19, 2006, 04:49:14 PM
hey how did yall get into doin that? i wanted to ride in it but didnt know how to get ahold of anybody.
You have to know someone to get in. I got in by accident 3 years ago, it is a blast.
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: Honda250ex on January 20, 2006, 03:54:09 PM
I cant wait I ;D
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 21, 2006, 08:06:12 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 20, 2006, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: 400EX on January 19, 2006, 04:49:14 PM
hey how did yall get into doin that? i wanted to ride in it but didnt know how to get ahold of anybody.
You have to know someone to get in. I got in by accident 3 years ago, it is a blast.

It will be sweet just to ride the track one time... ;)

I was going to ask how you enter in the car wars but it's too late
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 21, 2006, 12:38:12 PM
im leaving in 10 minutes. make sure everyone brings there cameras. ;D
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 21, 2006, 01:19:19 PM
I'm leaving around 4pm or 5pm.......


What kind of tickets yall got???


Im in SECTION: 139 (1st level)
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: ppark350se on January 21, 2006, 04:29:31 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 21, 2006, 01:19:19 PM
I'm leaving around 4pm or 5pm.......


What kind of tickets yall got???


Im in SECTION: 139 (1st level)

nice seats were in section 311 o well next were buyin tickets for next year right after the show.
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 22, 2006, 12:11:48 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on January 21, 2006, 04:29:31 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 21, 2006, 01:19:19 PM
I'm leaving around 4pm or 5pm.......


What kind of tickets yall got???


Im in SECTION: 139 (1st level)

nice seats were in section 311 o well next were buyin tickets for next year right after the show.

Well dont put your money into tickets from now :no

I bought mine 1 month before the Manster Jam... ;) ad I still got 1st level pure luck.
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 22, 2006, 12:15:05 AM
Your rider was pretty good but on the practice or first race you bike was blowing out white smoke through the pipe :o   Well hey I snapped a few pics of it on the track.....

It was the best looking quad on the field ;)
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: Honda250ex on January 22, 2006, 12:24:53 AM
It was pretty cool watchen your quad but the rider was not as good as you they had alot of 250R's What section were you in Jake UMMMMMM :-\  PITS
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: WOODY_450r on January 22, 2006, 12:35:49 AM
I think the high light of the night was when jake quad wouldnt start back up the 2nd moto!!!!! 2:L 2:L

J/P   

I had a blast i was lookin for you jake!! i had pit passes and i figured you did too but oh well. 
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 22, 2006, 01:07:36 AM
the wight smoke was blow back from the oil hiitin the exhaust.

and the battery cable came loose in the realy. i had a pass to go where ever i wanted. lol but i sat right where all the guys would come in and out. really good seats. and every one followed the skit great it was awsome.lol
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 22, 2006, 09:14:11 AM
Well anyways it was awsome ;)
Title: Re: super bowl of motorsports in tampa
Post by: trx450r19 on January 25, 2006, 05:07:24 PM
anybody going to orlando