If you could get a 4wheller no matter the cost what would it be?
Rapter90!11111111!!
kfx450 ;)
got it, just a few more things would be added on ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 19, 2006, 01:36:15 AM
got it, just a few more things would be added on ;)
what would you want to add
YUP SAME HERE THE ONLY TING I WOULD CHANGE IS TO TAKE OFF THE DRUM BRAKES AND PUT ON DISK THE DRUMS WERE WEARING OUT SO FAST MY DAD QUIT CHANGING THEM.LOL
A very nice banshee. 8)
yea my dream quad would be mine, but with a 450 kit cams suspension plastics bars razrs and aaa more
Bombardier 800 MAX w/ 29in Outlaws, Spacers, Lift kit, Full snorkel kit, and a Front rack radiator. ;D
a kmco mongoose
2006 Sportsman 800 LE with some ITP589 mud tires
Honda Rincon,,,big engine,,,,but I'm working on doing that anyway within a couple months.
or drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)
Id@
Mad man :K
Seriously,
400ex (maybe the 450.........maybe)
Quote from: Pastense on January 19, 2006, 03:34:09 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)
Id@
Mad man :K
Seriously,
400ex (maybe the 450.........maybe)
yeah, you may be right, that engine probably would put the quad way overweight ;-)
Id@
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, 3000 lb winch, and a 3 cyl 1000cc turbo diesel kohler engine. ^____^!!!
i'd have 2
crazy fast yfz ;D everything you can think of + reverse
800cc+ 4x4 snorkle lift 29.5 outlaws(or bigger if they would make them) ute
Quote from: Whiterider on January 19, 2006, 02:24:43 AM
2006 Sportsman 800 LE with some ITP589 mud tires
Gotta agree with ya here that monster quad rocks!! :ThumbsUp.gif
A maxed out YFZ with reverse 8)
The one i have now with, yoshi 450 kit, yoshi trc full carbon fiber race exhaust, fox air float suspension with walsh racing +4 a arms, g froce +4 axle, razrs all around, tougher fullbore or maier black or silver plastics, same nerfs bars i have now,hiper rims(probably black), quad tech seat, and a bombsquad graphics kit.
Then for the mud places like river ranch i'd have the brute force 750, with the 840 big bore kit,itp type 7 rims with mud lite xtr's, four snorkels, lrd "torc" pipe, lift kit,spacers, and some elka utility suspension.
I have two choices I go with 2005-2006 king quad.
And second choice i go with
2003-2005 honda ranchers with gps escape. :)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 12:24:35 PM
Quote from: Pastense on January 19, 2006, 03:34:09 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 19, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
drop the V-6 out of a Ford Taurus and somehow put it into the frame of my 400EX ;-)
Id@
Mad man :K
Seriously,
400ex (maybe the 450.........maybe)
yeah, you may be right, that engine probably would put the quad way overweight ;-)
Id@
A Ford Taurus is a slow car. I would have thought you would want a fast car motor in that frame. Something like an old Geo motor. You are sure to haul with a Geo motor. ;)
I would go with a VOR... Some axis suspension, ars-fx arms and swinger, Hiper beadlocks, houser +1 stem, twist throttle and 800hp shot of nawwwzzz
i would pribly want a cheeta banshee 8)
2 strokes is kewl
but if i was actualy spending the money i probly wouldnt get a 2 stroke
I saw a kid riding what looked to be a 50cc quad and he was towing a cooler on a trailer down at 3 lake WMA.
I would like to have one of those (with or without the trailer) on the next group ride.
I bet I would get some attention then!!!! LOL
If not the 50cc...then I would like a Grizzly 660 outfitted by HIGHLIFTER.COM
(I don't ask for much...really)
Chuck 'roast
my trx 450 r frame with my wrecked cbr 1000RR motor/tranny ;)
The BMW quad.... :Fp
[attachment deleted by admin]
a tricked out quadzilla ;)
Thats a nice Beamer :o
Honda
I have it, a polaris 500 HO hunter edition worked over by this group.
http://turnercycles.com/
The one I already ride. My z400!!!!!!!!!!!
Z400BB