awhile back there was a post can someone help this guy out. well someone did. ;D bruteforce read the post and offered a free 4 wheeler to my son. not only did he offer, he delivered it all the way to panama city from near daytona! he and his wife drove here on saturday and spent the night .we went to dinner at my favorite chinese restaraunt and then went out for drinks. personally i had a blast i hope they did. they were truly some of the nicest people i have met in along time i cant wait to go to ride with them. my kid is still talkin about the kiss on the cheek from brutes wife :-* he says he aint washin his face for a month lol and he hasnt stopped talkin about his 4 wheeler since. i cant thank them enough and just hope if someone needs something i can help them the way bruteforce helped us there ARE still cool people in the world and he is definitely one of them thanks
What kind of fourwheeler?
a yamaha moto 4 its awesome
Trust me, the people on this site will amaze you again and again at all the good they do.
I've never met bruteforce but can tell from his posts that he's a stand up guy. Way to go. :Clap.gif
Congrats to you and your son and congrats to Bruteforce and his wife to be able to provide to you. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
What a nice tale to tell.
Oh yeahhhhhh ATVFL quad #2. Way to go bruteforce!
Priceless!!
I must admit.............I am surprised.
In todays world, the media poses people as such deviants and "ner' do wells" that at times it is that very thing that we see everyelse as. It is truly inspirational to see somene like Bruteforce lead the path for others to follow by showing such an example.
Outstanding.......... :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
Awesome to hear. This is why i love this site, i have met some good friends and everyone is willing to help out when someone needs it. Congrats on the new quad.
That is awsome. Now a days you dont hear of awsome things like that.
Love to here of that. Hats off to bruteforce and family. :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Fp
once again, people on this site come through to help.
way to go.
Id@
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp :Fp :T :T :Clap.gif :Clap.gif.
What a great story!!
Congrats on doing a great thing bruteforce and family!
Awesome! Love to see that stuff.
I think we could all learn something from that guy
man thats great.
its the unsung heroes that deserve it all.
not the ones that run their mouth saying how good they are and everything the have done.
congrats bruteforce.
believe me god will pay you back tenfold.
Good to see there's some good people in this world who haven't been taken by the power of money. And remember to pass it on, when your kid is out of this one remember not to sell the bike and instead pass it on. :)
It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.
When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.
Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.
Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast. ;D
Quote from: Brute Force on January 19, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.
When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.
Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.
Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast. ;D
Karma will reward you.
:Clap.gif :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
Quote from: Brute Force on January 19, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
It was an honor to be able to help out aftrmath99 & Son.
When I read what his son did I thought it was the most mature thing a 10 yr old has ever done, and after talking to aftrmath99 on the phone and hearing what he has done for kids in the past and present I just simply did what I could.
Dinner was great and so were the drinks :drink.gif, in fact I don't even know what time it was when we got back to the hotel. But the best part of it all was the joy we brought to his son.
Once again it was a pleasure to meet Aftrmath99,son and neighbor Billy, look forward to seeing them again, we had a blast. ;D
What you did is great! The world needs more folks like you. :ThumbsUp.gif
:) I'm happy somebody kindly gave him a fourwheeler out of his own
heart.what a good story and at least a very good thing came out of it.
And I have been on 1987 yamaha moto 4 back in tenn 4years ago.
It's very nice 4x4 and with speedmeter.Well at least the boy is going
to love his fourwheeler for years to come.And he will never forget
who gave it to him. :)
I always love happy good endings and
always good deeds will make you a better person in life :) 8) :Approve.gif :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
I nominate Bruteforce for man of the year! :)
Good people get blessed by blessed people.
Very awsome
Z400BB
WAY TO GO Bruteforce ;D You made a family happy :)
Very nice of them to do that! 8) You'll get some good kharma out of that! Like, My name is Earl, I'm just tryin to be a better person ;)
Way to go BRUTE!!!!! Almost brought a tear to my eye (i said 'almost'....LOL).
I think everyone here would help in some-way-or-another......but Brute, you went over and above.
(Let me know if there are anymore kisses on the cheek left........!)
Now that story should have made the news........ GOOD JOB!!!!!
Chuck 'roast