i'll be heading up there this sunday with my sponsor to do some adjustments to my shocks. any one heading out there let me know. ;D
I think I will be there with YFZ ::) Last week was a blast!!!
ant one else. ??? hes the the distributer for stadiums. if you want to know about these shocks come on out and he'll be more than happy to talk to you.
Do you have to have a kill switch installed to ride out at sandmountain???
I asked this question on another thread but did not get an answer???
were heading down in the mourning this is our first time to sand mountain everytime weve practiced at motocross tracks kill switches werent an issue we've never been asked at any of them
i just would hate to drive out there and get sent home for not having it....
I was thinking of going sunday morning
well i have never been asked too show my kill switch, but if they do ask and you dont have one there are a bumch of sand trails and stuff you could instead!