http://media.putfile.com/Long-wheelies
What do you think?
nice. it looks like the same guys from the "pride" video.
Quote from: gery350 on January 18, 2006, 03:35:10 PM
nice. it looks like the same guys from the "pride" video.
I dont know what you've been watching gery.. I guess if you want to take pride in that kind of lifestyle you can.. :-\ ;D J/K! I don't think these are the same people from that Z400 vid.
yeah i think your right, it isnt.
what can i say. just tryin to get my post count up. ;)
i dunno, green frame ;D i found another vid of theirs on another site, ill look it up ;D
the white z400 with the green frame was from the pride video, ya them are some sweet wheelies lol
That is is the same person on that white and green Z400, he is also in the pride vid! :N
Sweet wheelies ;)
those are some long wheelies. it don't even look like their trying
dang i wish i could do that... iv tried
Ya I wish I could do that. I have tried. Those were sweet.
Sweet but in reality not to difficult to do. If you all worked at it for 2 weeks straight you would be doing them just as good.
NICE wheelies
i wish i was that good. :( Maybe someday ;D