hey guys looks like track will be open about 3 to 4 weeks. they have all the sand there and are spreading it out. cant fu%4ing wait.
Whats the schedule going to be Jeff? Will it be weekly, Bi-weekly or monthly?
the track will be open every weekend. not sure about racing. i am thinking once a month. i just e-mail jack and asked him. should have a e-mail back tonight
jack said they dont know yet. they will know after the first two or three races
Where is this?
go to thier web site and get directions. i think its seminoletribemotorcross.com
Heres the link http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/seminoletribemain.htm
hey matt rick said he had some black, he will call me with price
OH YEA.. YOU BOYS IN FOR A SUPRISE
all I see on that site is about mx crap nothing about sand drags or did I over look it ???
Quote from: tribal banshee on January 20, 2006, 02:20:58 PM
all I see on that site is about mx crap nothing about sand drags or did I over look it ???
yeah me to WTF are they thinking??? This is gonna be big for them!!!
Quote from: RAP04 on January 20, 2006, 02:09:03 PM
OH YEA.. YOU BOYS IN FOR A SUPRISE
Or perhaps the suprise will be on your end! What you ruuning? 4 stroke or 2?
Quote from: RAP04 on January 20, 2006, 02:09:03 PM
OH YEA.. YOU BOYS IN FOR A SUPRISE
Better pack a light lunch because you will probley be going home early. lol Im glad I dont have to race against some of these boyz over here. :o :-X
i dont think the qestion is if 2 stroke or 4 stroke. the qestion is 1 cylinder 2 cylinder 3 cylinder. i think you will be surprised
Quote from: 535banshee on January 21, 2006, 12:55:52 AM
i dont think the qestion is if 2 stroke or 4 stroke. the qestion is 1 cylinder 2 cylinder 3 cylinder. i think you will be surprised
4 mill, 7 mill, 10 mill, 12 mill, 14 mill, 16 mill, 18 mill, 20 mill, drag chassis, stock chassis? lots of questions....
NITROUS????
I am waiting to see a class layout...curious on how they are going to split them up. I am sure this internet will be tore up sunday after we all get back from GA. 5 Florida bikes going up there.