http://rapidshare.de/files/11179919/DS_650_TURBO.wmv.html
What do you think?
U are going to have to download there free thing to see it.
Sorry. But it is worth it!
dam that thing is fast
yep ;) I think my banshee could take it though.
That thing is SWEET ;)
But I'd rather buy a Banshee and put 5-6K in it and have a Supercharger on it.
I would be cheaper to do the DS650 route. :-[
It would but, I like the Smell of Alcohol buring in a 2-Stroke 2-Cylinder SHEE ;)
You don't know anything about banshee's, So stop talking >:(
Do you have any idea how much work it takes to run Alcohol in a banshee. >:(
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 16, 2006, 11:15:20 PM
You don't know anything about banshee's, So stop talking >:(
Do you have any idea how much work it takes to run Alcohol in a banshee. >:(
change the carbs and just make sure you flush the system? sell the carbs ya have and buy new ones, maybe $200?
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 16, 2006, 09:29:27 PM
yep ;) I think my banshee could take it though.
thats how all banshee owners think....
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 16, 2006, 10:50:08 PM
That thing is SWEET ;)
But I'd rather buy a Banshee and put 5-6K in it and have a Supercharger on it.
Thats not possible, superchargers run from belts. Last time I checked, banshee's didnt have a serpintine belt.
that thing was fast but i duno the banshee was keepin up on the last race towards the end of the video, o and by the way u can wach that video without having to download anything at http://quadmovies.startpagina.be/
That thing most be fast.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 16, 2006, 11:39:53 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 16, 2006, 10:50:08 PM
That thing is SWEET ;)
But I'd rather buy a Banshee and put 5-6K in it and have a Supercharger on it.
Thats not possible, superchargers run from belts. Last time I checked, banshee's didnt have a serpintine belt.
well it would be possible to get a belt to run one.... but the real reason it won't work is because it's a 2-stroke..... it intakes as it's exhausting.... so anything you think your forcing in.... is going right out the exhaust
there is a turbo ds650 and a turbo raptor here in miami, both done by PerformanceATV
Pretty sweet!!! but I have to say that this might give it a run and a half.
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=F670703F-114A-4079-825D-04EA5670D74F&term=bombusa&p=0
I know that guy by the yellow DS650 I taled to hime on the phone.
I going going to post another vid of a bike he did that has a hayabusa engine in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here it is!!!!!!
http://media.putfile.com/DS650-with-a-hayabusa-engine-in-it