i roosted the cr@p out of miami416ex, a billion times and he could never get me back!!!!
hahahahaaha you got owned juan!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats really so IMPORTANT??! LOL :-\
Thank god you told us this. Now I can sleep well at night know this information.
same here i thoguth i was gonna die if i didnt know this :o :(
good he proble desrevid it
hey jesse check out my importanter!!!! thread!
I think they are both funny and stupid
OMG the news of the century ::)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 19, 2006, 02:09:57 AM
OMG the news of the century ::)
well he was talking crap before the ride ;)
Well i hope you could roost his honda on your suzuki!!! ;D
j/p he has a nice a$$ honda!!!
Darn klutch I did not know you could roost someone. :o
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 19, 2006, 04:26:44 AM
Darn klutch I did not know you could roost someone. :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o shocking news , isnt it? :-X im still speechless! lol jp
You should have seen it he was tryin so hard, but he just couldnt do it.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 12:14:29 AM
You should have seen it he was tryin so hard, but he just couldnt do it.
lol, poor jesse....... >:D
Dam I feel bad he lives next to me we should stop.
Wait let me think about it....... No keep on
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 12:16:33 AM
Dam I feel bad he lives next to me we should stop.
Wait let me think about it....... No keep on
lol, his loss, hes not on. lol. ok maybe i do feel a little bit bad, but its fun, and were not hurting anyone!!! lol jp :P ;D
more thrash talking gib? whats with the trying to roost thing, remember at shoma homes, i was owning all of you, ya'll would get blind sided by me.
Ya you got me once. And thats all.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 03:00:29 AM
Ya you got me once. And thats all.
and you got me none.
I got you. Dont lie to the people of this fine forum
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 03:39:51 AM
I got you. Dont lie to the people of this fine forum
you didnt get me, now you stop lying.
I am a man of honor. I do not lie.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 03:51:26 AM
I am a man of honor. I do not lie.
uh huh, being your neighbor, i highly doubt it, man of honor my butt, i remeber your going away party, aint no honor in pourin alchohol in the kids punch >:D :D
But tell me you did not have a good time. And be ready for my 21st.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 04:20:51 AM
But tell me you did not have a good time. And be ready for my 21st.
whats happening the 21st?
Im say in for my 21st b-day wich is still a year away but for my 20th be ready son.
what are we doing?
Think about it man. 21 years old.... Can you say, "Get crunk"? 8)
Crunked is not the word for it.
Quiet you! >:(
NEVER
Me to.
oOOOhhh i see youre proud of a little kag shot huh?roost me once throw a mud ball onto my goggles , i stop to clean em , n u take advantage.I hadnt seen this thread eariler...
WOW. This is the first time you see it. Cuz this has been up since the sec. we got back from the hump ride. And you should have gone to the track with us to see jesse break down.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 22, 2006, 11:37:49 PM
WOW. This is the first time you see it. Cuz this has been up since the sec. we got back from the hump ride. And you should have gone to the track with us to see jesse break down.
lol :D
Ya it was kinda funny. But I kinda felt bad cuz he only got a few laps in
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 23, 2006, 12:16:47 AM
Ya it was kinda funny. But I kinda felt bad cuz he only got a few laps in
o i bet that mustve stunk!!
Ya it did. But on the bright side I got to ride. YAAAA for me
yay!!! :-\ i mean ;D ;D ;D :P
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 22, 2006, 11:37:49 PM
WOW. This is the first time you see it. Cuz this has been up since the sec. we got back from the hump ride. And you should have gone to the track with us to see jesse break down.
Bwahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!11111 >:D :'(
hopefully il lget to go next weekend , and 4 sure the 18th.
it did suck, horribly, i got in a good 4 laps, and it sucked bad becuase i was seriously gonna gop for the triple.
Yo let me know if you go next weekend so I can try and go to.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 23, 2006, 03:21:11 AM
Yo let me know if you go next weekend so I can try and go to.
NO! :'(
I couldn't live another second of my life not knowing that :S