took the z for a real ride today at the hump, met a few people from atvflorida, before i post pics and a vid, i would like to thank toomey and his dad for letting my dad use their spare quad. thanks alot guys!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/humpride5.jpg)
ill post more in a sec, my computers kinda screwed up and it wont allow me to copy links :'(
THIEF! THANKS FOR STEALING THE PICS I TOOK N SENT U! lol. ill post vid in SECOND
HERES THE VIDEO LIKE OMFG!!!!!
http://myweb.cableone.net/goquad30/Hump1-14-06.wmv
edited by yours truly.
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 15, 2006, 01:51:53 AM
THIEF! THANKS FOR STEALING THE PICS I TOOK N SENT U! lol. ill post vid in SECOND
lol, sorry but i didnt turn the deposable in yet ;)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/humpride2.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/humpride3.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/humpride1.jpg)
too much z's
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 15, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
HERES THE VIDEO LIKE OMFG!!!!!
http://myweb.cableone.net/goquad30/Hump1-14-06.wmv
edited by yours truly.
that vid takes years to d/l, try and make it faster ;)
lol i had fun
you didnt even ride with us lol.
so i still had fun out there lol
Today was fun. I think I saw a Z 400 go down and it was not mine. Do yall know who it was Klutch?
LMAO sweet Z and the rankin begins! HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
i cant really remeber who.....Refresh us jesse. :)
I do belive so. Klutch get back to us? Wernt you turning when it happened to? Dam must be hard to be a hard core rider like that.
I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE JESSE. too bad my memory stinks.....
gibb (spelling)? get on aim.
jesse do you remember how it was? ::)and also can u speed up the video
lol, i wold like to know what it looked like through juans eyes, i want to hear his version before i give mines.
Im turning right , and i look over to jesse , hes TRYING (key word) to (LMAO J/K) roost and his bike goes to the right then it goes like forwards like in the motion of stoppie then he falls sideways which pull the bike to the left this time n he falls , it was like if the Z had hydros on , i see u were trying to catch it back but didnt really work. idk maybe i saw wrong but i was 5ft away. lmao.
EDIT: i think he said a rock hit or sumthing????
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 15, 2006, 03:11:52 AM
Im turning right , and i look over to jesse , hes TRYING (key word) to (LMAO J/K) roost and his bike goes to the right then it goes like forwards like in the motion of stoppie then he falls sideways which pull the bike to the left this time n he falls , it was like if the Z had hydros on , i see u were trying to catch it back but didnt really work. idk maybe i saw wrong but i was 5ft away. lmao.
nope, thats not what happened at all, me and you were like racing, and we go to turn, and the turn was to the left just so you know ;) , and i passed you, and took the turn hualin @$$ thinking it was a different turn, when i noticed that turn had a VERY narrom curve, i slamed the back brakes, which put me into a tail slide, my tire then hit a rock, which threw me off. then the bike starts rolling in all different ways and lands on me, but luckily rolls back off, i didnt stay on the ground to long, i fliped my z back over ( thanks for the help juan.) before i checked myself, and lemme tell ya, my hand and knee are still hurting like crazy.
hey, if i remember, i didnt try to roost you the entire day, i DID roost you, like 500000 times, dirt style also.
i KNO the turn was to the left , but wen it hit it kinda threw ur BODY to the right of the quad , n we werent really racing u dork. we were hreaded to the road to weelie.
and Np.
Glad you guys were able to help me out in this very difficult delema that I was haveing with this.
Kool pics 8)
More, more!! :)
looks like fun!
where is the hump located at?
funny thing is yalll didnt even see half of the hump there is alot alot more lol
So, How do I get there? Please
its off of card sound
Quote from: dirtyface on January 15, 2006, 03:27:14 PM
So, How do I get there? Please
Here's the link......
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10355.0.html
That was a ok vid. just ok. ;)
Quote from: rancher350kid on January 15, 2006, 03:22:16 PM
funny thing is yalll didnt even see half of the hump there is alot alot more lol
yea but we had ALOT ALOT ALOT more fun were we rode cuz there were jumps not all mud like u like to go with 4x4. it was more sport friendly and we did go through sum prettty nice trails we had never been through. highlight of the day was mike sinking the300ex and realizing the waters freezing and practically runing ovver the water to get out. lmfao.
we found jumps too so w000t. best ride.
Jesse , i gotta go 2 seminole wit u
I have a really good vid of me on a DS650 how do i post it.
416ex i need your help
I had a friend host my vid. but hes not on right now. the only alternative for right now I'd say Is Putfile.....
or www.rapidshare.de
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 15, 2006, 04:20:43 PM
Quote from: rancher350kid on January 15, 2006, 03:22:16 PM
funny thing is yalll didnt even see half of the hump there is alot alot more lol
yea but we had ALOT ALOT ALOT more fun were we rode cuz there were jumps not all mud like u like to go with 4x4. it was more sport friendly and we did go through sum prettty nice trails we had never been through. highlight of the day was mike sinking the300ex and realizing the waters freezing and practically runing ovver the water to get out. lmfao.
we found jumps too so w000t. best ride.
Jesse , i gotta go 2 seminole wit u
hahahah i only got stuck 3 times first was nere the fire pit and the other 2 times was way way out tehre
also its not the atv its the rider
ill take my ur 400 and go in stuff u say ur bike cant make it therw
Thank you very much Miami416ex
We need to go riging together some time. I live in broward.
Quote from: rancher350kid on January 15, 2006, 04:40:11 PM
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 15, 2006, 04:20:43 PM
Quote from: rancher350kid on January 15, 2006, 03:22:16 PM
funny thing is yalll didnt even see half of the hump there is alot alot more lol
yea but we had ALOT ALOT ALOT more fun were we rode cuz there were jumps not all mud like u like to go with 4x4. it was more sport friendly and we did go through sum prettty nice trails we had never been through. highlight of the day was mike sinking the300ex and realizing the waters freezing and practically runing ovver the water to get out. lmfao.
we found jumps too so w000t. best ride.
Jesse , i gotta go 2 seminole wit u
hahahah i only got stuck 3 times first was nere the fire pit and the other 2 times was way way out tehre
also its not the atv its the rider
ill take my ur 400 and go in stuff u say ur bike cant make it therw
K. Think watever u want.
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 15, 2006, 04:43:35 PM
Thank you very much Miami416ex
We need to go riging together some time. I live in broward.
NP man. yea ur about 1 hr from me. not too far. Maybe once im off punishment we can ride.
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 15, 2006, 04:20:43 PM
Quote from: rancher350kid on January 15, 2006, 03:22:16 PM
funny thing is yalll didnt even see half of the hump there is alot alot more lol
yea but we had ALOT ALOT ALOT more fun were we rode cuz there were jumps not all mud like u like to go with 4x4. it was more sport friendly and we did go through sum prettty nice trails we had never been through. highlight of the day was mike sinking the300ex and realizing the waters freezing and practically runing ovver the water to get out. lmfao.
we found jumps too so w000t. best ride.
Jesse , i gotta go 2 seminole wit u
yeah man, we'll make a ride out their one day, by the time your off punishment ill have my nerfs and mybe new tires, we'll see what happens ;)
i thought the highlight was me crashin :-\ but mike sinking the 300 was HILARIOUS!!!
dam u people already talkin crap. i didnt sink it it was just deep water i didnt know was there.and efren u skills i never seen and u had u day to prove it and u didnt so who know wat u can do on your 400
Quote from: lt2301987 on January 15, 2006, 05:27:17 PM
dam u people already talkin crap. i didnt sink it it was just deep water i didnt know was there.and efren u skills i never seen and u had u day to prove it and u didnt so who know wat u can do on your 400
prove what y would i want to prove sum thing to u guys i know what i can do and cant do on my 400 and thats it to me
honstly i can give a flying F about what yall think
did you ever find that helmet efren?
nope lol i got to go buy a new one for my mom me and my cuz r going 50/50 on it
Quote from: lt2301987 on January 15, 2006, 05:27:17 PM
dam u people already talkin crap. i didnt sink it it was just deep water i didnt know was there.and efren u skills i never seen and u had u day to prove it and u didnt so who know wat u can do on your 400
It's strange how that little stream is like deeper than it is wide. Another funny thing that happened yesterday was my dad falling off the 400 into the water when he was trying to cross the stream. :D He claims it wasn't too cold! :D
Ya that was funny. But seeing if a 300 could float was very infomative. And it can by the way. Klucth when r u goin to the track to show us your mad skills there.
Quote from: rancher350kid on January 15, 2006, 05:41:56 PM
Quote from: lt2301987 on January 15, 2006, 05:27:17 PM
dam u people already talkin crap. i didnt sink it it was just deep water i didnt know was there.and efren u skills i never seen and u had u day to prove it and u didnt so who know wat u can do on your 400
prove what y would i want to prove sum thing to u guys i know what i can do and cant do on my 400 and thats it to me
honstly i can give a flying F about what yall think
Cuz everyone sees how YOURE always bragging n thinking ur better rider then everyone wen ure not. n wen its ur time to prove it , u just went mudding.......
hahah when did i say taht besides joking around i know im good as fin the mud i know that for sure but what eles have i siad ????"????????
they are sport quads! NOT utilities! that mud just tears up a sport bike. fun is fun till your bearings are shot.
nice video ;)
lol big deal they r not that hard to replace :P
i rode with the utes me and my dad and keeter and aintskeered
;D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump1.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump2.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump3.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump4.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump5.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump6.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump7.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump8.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump9.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump10.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump11.jpg)
and now the aftermath ;D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump12.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump14.jpg)
friends z
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump15.jpg)
and now mines all purdy.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump16.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump17.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/hump18.jpg)
Its lookin good. Dit it get scratched any from you......... you know?
NIIIICCEEEEEE , now we just need mike(z400)'s pics
Yo Jess we need to get so of these people to go to white rock.
Ill get a trailer this week. n u tell me were dat is n im down.
heres a picture or mydad(left) me(middle)Aintskeered(right) keeter took this picture
[attachment deleted by admin]
the other picture of the ohle me,keeter,and aintskeered went though is in the group ride thread.
Whit Rock is were the real thugs ride.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 17, 2006, 02:32:52 PM
Whit Rock is were the real thugs ride.
the real thugs that get thier bike impounded and get made bubba's bi@#$.
they wouldnt last 3 minutes at white rock... you know how it is out their.
Thats why I said we got to show them how them thugs ride. And if not go out at night. And see that DS with the GSXR 600 motor and on spray.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 18, 2006, 05:41:15 AM
Thats why I said we got to show them how them thugs ride. And if not go out at night. And see that DS with the GSXR 600 motor and on spray.
i thought it was a 750, besides, white rock is super illgeal, give it a few more months before anything is gonna go down thier.
I WENT OUT THERE ON NEW YEARS EVE AND WE WERE THE ONLY ONES OUT THERE. BUT IT WAS COLD AND ALL FOGGY. BUT I HAVE HEARD OF THAT DS. BY WHAT IVE HEARD IT IS REALLY FAST. YEAH BUT WHEN WE WENT OUT TO WHITE ROCK WE HAD TO HIDE BECAUSE THE SECURITY GUARD WAS MAKING HIS ROUNDS. ITS NICE BUT IT WONT BE FOR VERY LONG. THEY WILL CATCH ON REAL QUICK.
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 17, 2006, 12:45:54 PM
heres a picture or mydad(left) me(middle)Aintskeered(right) keeter took this picture
what quads do you and your dad have?
I HAVE A 1997 honda 300 fourtrax 4x4 and mine/dads/uncles is a 2000 honda 300 fourtrax 4x4 they have some mods pretty good bikes.to bad they dont make tme anymore.
Ya if you go out at night at around 9 or 10 on saterday there is no securty from when I have been out there. And from there people go race out at the airport. Next time you guys go out there let me know.
COOL ILL BE SURE TO. SECURITY WAS THER AT AROUND 11:30 BUT THAT WAS NEW YEARS. MAYBE IT WAS A SPECAIL THING. I DONT KNOW. BUT HE DIDNT EVEN SEE US SO WE WERE GOOD. ITS NICE OUT THERE THOUGH.
They got jeeps when they come just take off toward lost lake and wait. But ya I mostly go out at night on days that they dont work.Like saterday night I have never seen one security guard.
THATS COOL. MY AUNT LIVES OVER BY THAT WAY. WE LEAVE FROM THERE DOWN THE LEVY OUT BY MACKS. THEN RIDE OUT FROM THERE TO LOST LAKE AND WHEREVER. ITS PRETTY FUN. I JUST HATE RIDDING ON THE ROAD.
Where is this exactly? I know of one little airport off of US-27, about 7 or 8 miles south of Griffin Road? The airport is right off the road, and there's a canal too. On the airport side of the canal you can drive in, on the other side of the canal there's a yellow gate, with a muddy trail that goes through the woods to get around. And if you take the dirtroad on the airport side all the way east, you get to some trails by the express way. Is this it at all?
THATS EXACTLY IT.
Yup that is were they race quads at night.
well, now with the whole schedule posted on the site, isnt too long before a cop reads this and does something, isnt to smart to post that you are doing/going to do somehting illegal.
Any cops reading this.... We're just joking. We've decided to sit at home and look at our quads instead of go out and ride them.... ::)
Yes yes we are just goin to sit at home and watch football
But really hit me up.
Quote from: Sweet Z on January 20, 2006, 11:43:56 PM
Yes yes we are just goin to sit at home and watch football
on a Friday night?
:dunno.gif
ESPN classic
ITS NOT ANY OF THESE COPS FIRST RODEO. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHEN TO STOP THE STREET RACING AND WHERE AND WHEN EVERYONES NEXT MOVE IS. NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO LAY LOW. BESIDES IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN STOPED BY A COP THEY WILL ALL FLAT OUT TELL YOU. THEY DONT WANT ANY TROUBLE JUST AS MUCH AS WE DONT. THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE TO GO OUT THERE AND BOTHER US. THEY KNOW WE ARE THERE FOR A GOOD TIME. ITS WHEN PEOPLE GET TO DOING STUPID THINGS AND MESSING UP PROPERTY THAT GETS OTHERS IN TROUBLE. I MEAN THE COPS REALLY DO KNOW WHATS GOING ON. ITS NOT LIKE EVERYONE HAS SUPER QUITE BIKES THEY CANT HEAR. THE OTHER NIGHT OUT THERE BY WHERE EVERYONE RACES AFTER ALL THE STREET RACERS GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GAS STATION THERE WAS A COP SITTING THERE AND A WHOLE CREW OF ABOUT 12 BIKES OR SO CAME ROLLING UP TO GET GAS. THE COP DIDNT SAY A WORD. BECAUSE THEY DIDNT BOTHER HIM. IT ALL DEPENDS ON EVERYONES ACTIONS. MY SELF I RIDE ON THE ROAD WHEN I HAVE TO. BUT I PLAY IT SAFE. I MAKE SURE THERE IS NO TRAFFIC AND I ALWAYS RIDE WITH MY HELMET AND GEAR ON.
Thats the truth. I have been out there on my bike and the cops have not said a word to me. It is when peoplle do stupid things that mess it up for everyone. I was out there this weekend and I saw like 10 shees rideing and racing down US 27 as the cops were arrestimg some street racers and the cops mess with you the second you get onto US 27 you stay off of there and they are cool
THATS EXACTLY HOW IT IS. IF YOU DONT BOTHER THEM AND YOUR NOT BOTHERING ANYONE ELSE THEY DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on January 23, 2006, 08:57:26 PM
THATS EXACTLY HOW IT IS. IF YOU DONT BOTHER THEM AND YOUR NOT BOTHERING ANYONE ELSE THEY DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO.
Not in all cases, trust me. I have ben riding the humps for a long time!!!
Guys, for what it's worth, I've posted this before, but not sure if it was to you guys.. Whiterock has a security guard 24/7 365 days a year. All mine sites do because it is a MSHA regulation. Now, I have seen them sleeping in the jeeps / cars late at night, but they are there. And a word of warning..
With the recent tragedies in the coal mines up north, MSHA has mandated their people to crack down on all the mines. And this came from a guy who works at Whiterock. They will be cracking down on folks riding on their property in the near future. And be aware that it is a federal offense if they choose to prosecute you. You will not get a slap on the wrist... Whatever you guys do is up to you, and I'm not saying anything for or against riding in those mines. Just letting you all know what I hear from the inside.
Quote from: BCConviber on January 23, 2006, 09:21:14 PM
Guys, for what it's worth, I've posted this before, but not sure if it was to you guys.. Whiterock has a security guard 24/7 365 days a year. All mine sites do because it is a MSHA regulation. Now, I have seen them sleeping in the jeeps / cars late at night, but they are there. And a word of warning..
With the recent tragedies in the coal mines up north, MSHA has mandated their people to crack down on all the mines. And this came from a guy who works at Whiterock. They will be cracking down on folks riding on their property in the near future. And be aware that it is a federal offense if they choose to prosecute you. You will not get a slap on the wrist... Whatever you guys do is up to you, and I'm not saying anything for or against riding in those mines. Just letting you all know what I hear from the inside.
yeah i saw your previous post and i heeded your warning and wont be riding out there no more. it aint worth it. i'm gonna miss those hills but the heck with that.
thanks for the heads-up.
Quote from: gery350 on January 23, 2006, 09:30:15 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on January 23, 2006, 09:21:14 PM
Guys, for what it's worth, I've posted this before, but not sure if it was to you guys.. Whiterock has a security guard 24/7 365 days a year. All mine sites do because it is a MSHA regulation. Now, I have seen them sleeping in the jeeps / cars late at night, but they are there. And a word of warning..
With the recent tragedies in the coal mines up north, MSHA has mandated their people to crack down on all the mines. And this came from a guy who works at Whiterock. They will be cracking down on folks riding on their property in the near future. And be aware that it is a federal offense if they choose to prosecute you. You will not get a slap on the wrist... Whatever you guys do is up to you, and I'm not saying anything for or against riding in those mines. Just letting you all know what I hear from the inside.
yeah i saw your previous post and i heeded your warning and wont be riding out there no more. it aint worth it. i'm gonna miss those hills but the heck with that.
thanks for the heads-up.
YEAH ITS BETTER TO BE missing the hills rather tan your bike. :o
I'm amazed that there still draggin on Friday nights at Columbia International. Man we were doing that 20 years ago on trikes.
good to hear.
And in so far, as quarry riding is concerned. Companies have never liked anyone riding in the quarries. They're fun but dangerous. Imagine running over a blasting cap. Or losing your bike to the pit. You won't see that bike again.
Whats really bad about them is that sticky gooey cr@p clay like mub thats in there. Stuff is ten times worse that muck.......once you stuck in that stuff (Hey everyone is that stuff called slag????) you ain't getting out without a winch.
Evey time I have gone out there I have see the guards and they have said nothing to me I have see people that ride out there in the day time get arrested. But at night I have never seen it.
YEAH MY SELF I HAVE ONLY BEEN THERE TWICE AND ITS FUN BUT I GO IN AND RIGHT BACK OUT. THE ONLY REASON I WENT IS BECAUSE MY AUNT LIVES UP THERE AND WE RODE WITHA GROUP OUT THERE. I DONT REALLY EVER GO UP THAT WAY. I USUALLY STAY AROUND THE REDLANDS BY MY UNCLES HOUSE. I GO UP THERE ALMOST EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT IN MY TRUCK JUST TO WATCH ALL THE STREET RACERS. ITS SOMETHING FUN TO DO WHEN YOUR NOT TIRED. I DONT STREET RACE BUT I WATCH. THEN YOU SEE ALL THE POPEL ON THE BIKE DOING STUPID THINGS ON THE ROAD. BUT W/E I MEAN I STAY AWAY FROM TROUBLE SO THA TIT STAYS AWAY FROM ME. LIKE I SAID IVE ONLY BEEN TO WHITE ROCK TWICE AND I WONT GO BACK.
Cool guys.. I didn't want to come off like I was preaching, because I'm not.
By the way, I heard talk this morning of MSHA tresspass ciloation fines being $20,000 and up... :o
DANG. ITS NOT WORTH IT. I WOULD RATHER PUT AROUND MY HOUSE ON THE BIKE THAN TO HAVE TO PAY 20 GRAND FOR 10 MINUTES OF FUN. BUT I TELL YOU OUT THERE IN THE REDLANDS ITS NICE. THERE A FEW PLACES TO RIDE. AS LONG AS YOUR NOT ON SOMEONES PROPERTY YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH OK.
white rock would make a killing if they charged 10 bucks to ride all day.
Hey stop stealing my idea. I said that if white rock on a day that they were closed opend it up to ride make you sing a paper that said they are not responsible for any injury that you might get and charge you 10 bucks or 20 like seminole that they would make good money. And it looks good for them cuz people see darn here is a company that is tryin to help out the people that ride in south florida.