ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: mrbones on January 13, 2006, 10:09:46 PM

Title: CROOM video posted made by MRBONES
Post by: mrbones on January 13, 2006, 10:09:46 PM
Dig it man:

http://atvflorida.com/dl_engine/index.php?subcat=1
Title: Re: New video posted made by yours truly!
Post by: mrbones on January 13, 2006, 10:11:59 PM
Oh yeah, thanks to all those who were in it. Whoever you are?! If you recognize yourself, drop a line here.
Title: Re: New video posted made by yours truly!
Post by: Yamaha72 on January 13, 2006, 10:40:05 PM
for some reason none of the videos work for me????
Title: Re: New video posted made by yours truly!
Post by: eric on January 13, 2006, 10:53:55 PM
hmmm.... worked  fine for me? Thanks Mr. Bones  ;D
Title: Re: New video posted made by yours truly!
Post by: gery350 on January 14, 2006, 12:33:19 AM
real nice.
we gotta make atrip out there.
Title: Re: New video posted made by yours truly!
Post by: mrbones on January 14, 2006, 01:09:41 AM
Quote from: Yamaha72 on January 13, 2006, 10:40:05 PM
for some reason none of the videos work for me????

Do you have Media Player 9 or higher installed?
Title: Re: New video posted made by yours truly!
Post by: mrbones on January 27, 2006, 06:35:14 PM
BUMP>

I know it's long and some people will hate the music, but I still like the footage.
Title: Re: CROOM video posted made by MRBONES
Post by: Numkut on January 27, 2006, 11:28:04 PM
The music makes it tough to get pumped up but good vid! I like them banshee guys, I couldn't beleive how well they wheelies through them sand whoops. I beleive I saw paddle tires though.
Title: Re: CROOM video posted made by MRBONES
Post by: The Quad FaJa on January 28, 2006, 12:20:03 AM
Liked the movie....just had to turn it down....oh my ears!!! J/K
-Paul
Title: Re: CROOM video posted made by MRBONES
Post by: 2 rut on January 28, 2006, 01:09:02 AM
only a tiny bit of mud footage bummer
Title: Re: CROOM video posted made by MRBONES
Post by: FishaHallic on January 28, 2006, 02:03:10 AM
Hey. I liked the music   8) and the video was great also.   I quess my aging is starting to  show  ;D.
Title: Re: CROOM video posted made by MRBONES
Post by: RaptItUp on January 28, 2006, 04:24:07 PM
Great Video Bones,  Thanks.......