ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Ride1Rob on January 13, 2006, 02:33:58 PM

Title: Man Killer???
Post by: Ride1Rob on January 13, 2006, 02:33:58 PM
This thing looks fun, but I don't think so...   :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:38:35 PM
whoa, thats crazy! Will I be seeing something like this cruising the streets of Winter Haven soon?
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: DZ 350 on January 13, 2006, 06:39:45 PM
This thing looks fun, but I don't think so...   

ya she does! jk
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 09:23:06 PM
Nice ;)
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on January 13, 2006, 11:12:13 PM
That girl on that bike got hit with the ugly stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: Yamaha72 on January 14, 2006, 03:47:40 AM
i think they stole that Red Bull cooler from my Shed. I got one of them for free. but..........
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 13, 2006, 11:12:13 PM
That girl on that bike got hit with the ugly stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very true.
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on January 14, 2006, 04:09:50 AM
who is the man killer? the bike or the girls looks?! :o
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on January 14, 2006, 04:11:43 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D
Title: Re: Man Killer???
Post by: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 12:57:44 PM
They both look getto