http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2543729702510824849&q=nelly+grillz (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2543729702510824849&q=nelly+grillz)
I swear we'll see them on the MTV some day. :D
dude if my son ever acts like that, i will no longer have a son and he will no longer have a heartbeat.
Yea I really think the were being serious, these types of kids are our future. :(
Quote from: o4250 on January 12, 2006, 09:04:42 PM
Yea I really think the were being serious, these types of kids are our future. :(
That is a very scary thought.
that was bad they didn't even know the words :no :no
My kids ever act like that they better hide cuz they are gonna need new Grills along with a new house ???
WOW! I was embarrassed for them just watching that :D
My kids would be in the Walmart parking lot with "free to good home" signs on them for that. Then I would send it in to America's Funniest Home Video's and make 10 g's off of their Grillz 8)
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
wow those kids are gaaaaayyyyyyyy!!! i feel bad for those @sswipes
POSERS!
their "grillz" were probly tin foil
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!
Oh no.
o4250 vs Honda250ex
I will have my money on o4250!!!!!!
U need some help!!! I will get my guns out!!!!!
Video isnt there anymore...
they probably get removed every week or so...
Quote from: gery350 on January 12, 2006, 07:53:16 PM
dude if my son ever acts like that, i will no longer have a son and he will no longer have a heartbeat.
but dis who i be dawg, i thought you understode dat foo,i cant and i aint gone chainge da way i be, i am who i sez i am.
hahaha that'll be the day huh.
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
yeah i thought the same thing
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 05:07:48 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!
Oh no.
Look out o4250!!!!!!1111 Honda250ex is one bad mother if you know what I mean. You know what I heard about him one time? He once lit a bottle rocket at an empty lot when no one was looking :o ....Look out for him. 8) 8)
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 18, 2006, 09:19:21 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 05:07:48 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 14, 2006, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 14, 2006, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 13, 2006, 07:28:55 PM
That video was pure poser. I've seen some kids at my school with Gold & Silver grilz and wondering if their real or not...Anyways o4250 good job you open up a site disscusion.
I dont want to be mean, of course Im going to be though. But you two were the first people that came to mind when I watched that.
Im going to laugh when you get a busted lip!!
Oh no.
Look out o4250!!!!!!1111 Honda250ex is one bad mother if you know what I mean. You know what I heard about him one time? He once lit a bottle rocket at an empty lot when no one was looking :o ....Look out for him. 8) 8)
also i heard he threw a fit when they didnt have his favorite babrie dolls in stock and he called them stupid HES VERY SCARY.