can anyone recomend some good tires for my raptor 350. i ride trails and sometimes mx. thanks
raptorboy
I really like my HD's but they won't work to well for mx, go with a set of kenda klaws.
cool ima take a look at those. thanks homi
raptorboy
MAXIS RAZORS OR HOLSHOT XCT'S
thanks raptor350. wich ones do u have on urs
raptorboy
I would get the XCR's in 20X11X9's or that same size in Klaws. good tires. the XCT's are too big.. 22's or somthin.
i ordered the holeshot mxr4's because i do mostly mx.
i like the xcr's better.
raptorboy
i have maxis razrs on my warrior and they work great for everything sand mud mx
i think those are the way to go cuz i like to ride everywhere and have traction
raptorboy
I have klaws on the blaster and razrs on the 400ex, both are good. I'd say stay with a 4ply tire, you'll save a little weight and money than with a 6ply.
so u say stick wit the factory tires ??? i think the razors are sounding good
raptorboy
I'm saying don't get a really think tire, since it will be heavy, more expensive, and drain a tad of power. The more plys the harder it is to puncture, but those are your downfalls. I'd get a 2 or 4 ply tire. I have 6ply with steel wheels on the blaster, I don't think it's working very well as far as power robbing.