I have not seen a post for this place or did they shut it down too
we are still ridding out there about every weekend! Could be a big ride from highlifter on the 21 of this month!
is 5-a off I-95 AT THE SCOTTSMOOR OAKHILL exit and u turn left and go bak under I-95 tgere is also a stuckeys near bye? we were planning a ride this weekend but were informed it was shut down and costing 300 dollar fine does anyone know who owns the land and if lots are for sale out there?
Yes that is 5a and it is not shut down. There were lots of hunters for awhile but like always be respectful and no problems!
Went to Deland and rode out at s.r. 42 today. NO hunters, and lots of dry terrain to roost it up. i am plannin on a 5A(Maytown Road) run Monday morning, will post conditions monday night.