ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 11, 2006, 02:15:58 AM

Title: Sunshine wednesday 11th
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 11, 2006, 02:15:58 AM
Me and a couple of friends will got tomorrow for some practice, I will like to know if someone have been there lately and how is the track, I haven't been there for a long time.
Is some one else showing up ?
Title: Re: Sunshine wednesday 11th
Post by: 53yfz450 on January 11, 2006, 02:21:14 AM
i normally go every wed. but my dad has to go to miami. :'( i will see if my mom will take me. the track is okay not as good as other tracks around but still fun.
Title: Re: Sunshine wednesday 11th
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on January 11, 2006, 02:21:57 AM
the track is pretty good! i will be there but i wont be riding still nursing brusied ribs for the race there on saturday! i will look out for you and say hi!
Title: Re: Sunshine wednesday 11th
Post by: WOODY_450r on January 11, 2006, 02:59:26 AM
I would be going but its either practice tomorow night or race saturday night.....so i picked  saturday night......the track is fun not big but fun
Title: Re: Sunshine wednesday 11th
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 11, 2006, 03:07:54 AM
Cool, sure come by, thank's for the feed back, I'm trying to get a couple more guys, will see.
We need some riding time before Sunday race and didn't want to go on Thursday to Bartow , in case something breakes (hope nothing ???)I'll have time to fix it before the race