Does anyone know why the raptor tends to stall out when doing a wheelie at about 12 oclock? I can ride a wheelie on my buddies 400ex at 12 oclick as long as I want. Just curious.
Probably just flooding out. My sisters Raptor 80 does that but I haven't tried on my 660 yet.
Carb and float design on the raptor.
Your probably flooding it....It happens on my cuzins 250ex....I think you just have to live with it.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 11, 2006, 11:01:48 AM
Your probably flooding it....It happens on my cuzins 250ex....I think you just have to live with it.
yeah right my firned could wheeelie his old 250ex as long as he wanted at 12oclock even my old 90 could do that with out a problem also
Try doing it at another time of day besides 12:00 :D
Ya, you are just flooding it out, the same thing happens on my raptor