When I start my YFZ cold and I let it idle for about 2-3 min. then I pull the clutch and shift into first and it just takes off then stalls. Once I start it back up again and shift into first it works fine. Why is it doing this?
cause YFZs are junk, buy a Raptor
cooler oil makes more friction between the plates. when you warm it up the oil gets hot casing less friction. thats just what i think i may be wrong. :-\
I'll try warming it up longer and see what happens...Thanks for the help ;D
53YFZ450 is correct it is because of the oil circulation and temp.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 09:05:45 PM
pull the clutch and shift into first and it just takes off then stalls.
Learn how to use the clutch.
Mine does the same thing. Dont use regular oil.
Stop changing your name.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 10, 2006, 12:59:45 AM
Mine does the same thing. Dont use regular oil.
Stop changing your name.
What kind of oil do you use?
I wont be changing it anytime soon.
peanut oil!!! ;)
synthetic. i use amsoil for a wet clutch. all of the quads use a wt clutch i think. :-\
I usually replace my oil with pumpking pie. 8)
Wow, and I thought I was the only one...
i heard "baby oil" works great :D
I used KY jelly in mine. Worked great. ::)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 02:06:37 AM
I used KY jelly in mine. Worked great. ::)
is that possible, if ya think about it..................naaaah.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 09, 2006, 09:47:55 PM
cause YFZs are junk, buy a Raptor
Thats not c >:( >:(l at all.FUNNY THOU.
2006YFZ450
Location:
Clearwater
Supreme Member
Offline
Gender:
Posts: 1000 <------- :o the mellenium
Quote from: johnyfz450 on January 13, 2006, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 09, 2006, 09:47:55 PM
cause YFZs are junk, buy a Raptor
Thats not c >:( >:(l at all.FUNNY THOU.
He was joking because this kid already had a 700rr but traded it for the yfz because it turned out to be a piece of crap.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 14, 2006, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: johnyfz450 on January 13, 2006, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 09, 2006, 09:47:55 PM
cause YFZs are junk, buy a Raptor
Thats not c >:( >:(l at all.FUNNY THOU.
He was joking because this kid already had a 700rr but traded it for the yfz because it turned out to be a piece of crap.
It wasn't a peice of crap but it was a rust-bucket,
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 15, 2006, 03:39:31 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 14, 2006, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: johnyfz450 on January 13, 2006, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 09, 2006, 09:47:55 PM
cause YFZs are junk, buy a Raptor
Thats not c >:( >:(l at all.FUNNY THOU.
He was joking because this kid already had a 700rr but traded it for the yfz because it turned out to be a piece of crap.
It wasn't a peice of crap but it was a rust-bucket,
How was it a rust bucket? Did you flip it into a lake and leave it there for a couple of days???? It was an 06' for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Yamaha72 on January 17, 2006, 03:49:23 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 15, 2006, 03:39:31 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 14, 2006, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: johnyfz450 on January 13, 2006, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 09, 2006, 09:47:55 PM
cause YFZs are junk, buy a Raptor
Thats not c >:( >:(l at all.FUNNY THOU.
He was joking because this kid already had a 700rr but traded it for the yfz because it turned out to be a piece of crap.
It wasn't a peice of crap but it was a rust-bucket,
How was it a rust bucket? Did you flip it into a lake and leave it there for a couple of days???? It was an 06' for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!
Well it was the BEST & SMOOTHEST quad i've ever driven but It was made where I ride...
You mean it WASNT made for where you ride?