Has anyone had any experience with this kit??? Looks like a hell of a set up. Have been in contact with maxpower. Ready to take the plunge, just curious if anyone has any pros or cons. Have also read alot on yfz central, but it seems everything turns into a pissing contest as soon as somebody has some type of negative input. Just as uninformative as it is informative.
What kind of riding do you do and what kind of power do you want?
Basically a weekend warrior, and as far as power, nuthin less than neck snapping will suffice.
The reason I ask is sometimes the big bores DO make more power BUT the rate of acceleration is slower. Let me tell you this.... I sand dragged my YFZ for a year and NO ONE believed and still dont believe that it is running a stock piston because I whipped them all. So if 300 ft. sand drags are what you want there are better parts to buy than a big bore....in my opinion.
he whipped all the 4 strokes and a few two strokes not mine but chillin has the fastest yfz i have seen and it looks stock but he is right no one belives what he has done to it because he spanked a lot of moded yfz if you want yours too run chillin is the man
Hey chillen will you give me some of your tips ???? 2:L :R 2:L :R 2:L :R
Ya Chillin give Steve a few tips I need my work out. Just playn Steve. What r your secrets??????
Hey Wayne the secret is CATCH ME IF YOU CAN this Sunday. I think your hands will be full.