ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 09, 2006, 03:21:10 PM

Title: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 09, 2006, 03:21:10 PM
The nationals start in 3 weeks! Everyone is getting their best game face ready! Here are some pics from yesterdays practice.

Holeshot practice:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806013.jpg)

David and Alex:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806009.jpg)

Me:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806011.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806047.jpg)

Nightbreed:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806044.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806038.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806036.jpg)




Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: rappy350 on January 09, 2006, 03:23:17 PM
where is that
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 09, 2006, 03:30:09 PM
This is all the same jump.

Nightbreed (He went over it later-after I did :P)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806035.jpg)

Me:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806001.jpg)

an ex-pro (in a street bike helmet, leather jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes  ???
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806010.jpg)
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 09, 2006, 03:45:23 PM
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806019.jpg)

(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806014.jpg)

(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806003.jpg)

(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806002.jpg)

(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/010806004.jpg)
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 09, 2006, 03:49:43 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on January 09, 2006, 03:23:17 PM
where is that

Someones backyard  :)

I will try and shrink some more down. I am having trouble seeing who it is in some of the pics.

it was a great day! I jumped doubles like I have never tried before. I am still smiling! Its a whole new world for me  8)
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: DZ 350 on January 09, 2006, 08:34:46 PM
cool pics and cool track
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 09:13:11 PM
Sweet pics ;)
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: WOODY_450r on January 09, 2006, 09:19:34 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 09, 2006, 03:49:43 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on January 09, 2006, 03:23:17 PM
where is that

Someones backyard  :)


That aint somone's backyard :P

Looks awsome!!!!Great pics :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Ride1Rob on January 10, 2006, 12:20:18 AM
Man that track looks delicious  :-* ... C'mon Melissa, feel us in on that spot.
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 10, 2006, 03:27:24 AM
No can do....Private personal property not my place to invite or invade....and yes it is pretty much someones back yard. I just got some good pics I wanted to share because this was the first time really jumped anything kind of big and I was proud :) .
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Wannagofaster on January 10, 2006, 02:19:24 PM
That is an awesome track. I personally like the rhythm section in the back and small triple after the table top by the rhythm section. I also love riding on the clay that Don brought in. Isn't that an awesome backyard practice track?
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: Honda250ex on January 11, 2006, 11:04:34 PM
Nice air Mrs. Nightbreed :o Thats a kool baCk yard
Title: Re: Practice Practice Practice
Post by: raptor426 on January 12, 2006, 01:46:51 AM
I wish my backyard was like that.