ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Ezslow4x4 on January 09, 2006, 04:59:38 AM

Title: Problems with 2000 foreman 450
Post by: Ezslow4x4 on January 09, 2006, 04:59:38 AM
I have a honda 450 foreman S, yr-2000.  And I am having some electrical problems, I have no spark. my bike was running fine an hour before this happened and then now no spark at all, I was wondering what all it could be? I have already checked the plug, fuse, and the coil. I am not sure if it could be the cdi or what else could cause this problem.
Please get back to me with some ideas.
Leonard
Title: Re: Problems with 2000 foreman 450
Post by: Keeter on January 09, 2006, 02:41:45 PM
Is there power getting to the coil itself?
Title: Re: Problems with 2000 foreman 450
Post by: Ezslow4x4 on January 10, 2006, 03:31:18 AM
No i havent even checked that yet , I will have to do that and let you guys know the results
Title: Re: Problems with 2000 foreman 450
Post by: NP04Foreman on January 10, 2006, 03:37:37 AM
i was talkin to a guy about my rancher and he said that most of the millenium hondas and like 01-02 cdis go bad and thats the first time i ever heard that so i dnno if i would go by it but i mean it might help? ???