just got a 05 rincon,looking to break it in.dont where to go,but looking.if you know of a good spot,with out the cops,and want to ride.let me now.
Unfortunately, the only legal places to ride in Palm Beach County are on private property you have permission to be on, and the Holey Land and Rotenberger WMAs. The public roads, paved and dirt, along with the sides of the road and sidewalks are unlawful to ride on. Also avoid the Natural Areas, which are fenced and posted. Wish I had better news. If it were up to me, Mecca Farms would be an Off-Road Park, not Scripps!!!!
Just got a new Suzuki Vinson and I seem to be having the same question as a lot of other members. Where can I ride in PBC?
Since it appears that other than the Holey Lands, the only legal place to ride is private land, does anyone know of an Owner open to riders?
lets hook up,im still looking for a place to ride.
We're over in the acreage looking for a place to ride too. We're thinking about going to Holeylands soon as we've got a big enough trailer to fit the Arctic Cat TBX along with the Recon. The 12' trailer just ain't cutting it.
if yall decide to go out this weekend please let me know i would love to go ride. thanks jim
looking to set up holyland trip, on1/21/06, sat.looking to go.
Me and a couple of other members are heading up to three lakes WMA to go riding on saturday. two hours north of here. Anyone want to go?
Going to Croom this weekend.
Where are the Holey Lands? Never hear of the place..but I'm a newbie to ATV's...Thanks
come to underhills. I go there almost every weekend. Plenty of mud and only about an hour away in martin county. There are washdown hoses and you can camp.
Where exactly is underhills? I heard it's in St. Lucie which is pretty close here to west palm.
its off of 714 just before 710 on the north side of the road look for the red white and blue bamboo poles with flags
Hey I live in WPB and I am thinking about going to either holeylands or underhills one weekend in the next couple of weeks. Dont have a date yet though. Could anyone post some info on the condition of holeylands, like how wet is it now. I was out there about a month or so ago and it wasn't to bad but could have been drier. Also how do you get to underhills from WPB and how does this place work?? is it like L-Cross where you pay and is it only on certain weekends or what ??
you can go to underhills anytime. take beeline to 714 make a right and go about a mile or to and its on the left.
We are not in WBP, but only a hour or two away and you can camp for the same price, go to our website crmotorsportspark.com We have a big event coming up in February... Swamp Cabbage 2/24/06-2/26/06. The cost is $30.00 per person for the whole weekend, or $10.00 per person for Friday only, $15 per person-perday for Saturday & Sunday.
Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on January 09, 2006, 04:38:33 AM
Unfortunately, the only legal places to ride in Palm Beach County are on private property you have permission to be on, and the Holey Land and Rotenberger WMAs. The public roads, paved and dirt, along with the sides of the road and sidewalks are unlawful to ride on. Also avoid the Natural Areas, which are fenced and posted. Wish I had better news. If it were up to me, Mecca Farms would be an Off-Road Park, not Scripps!!!!
HMMMM IAM STARTING TO THINK YOU REALY CARE...