Here she is!
[attachment deleted by admin]
whats so bad about it?
it bends into a half circul length wise. the oppsite of the piviots.
That is a crappy chain....
d@mn
ahh, thats still got another 2-3 months left
took one like that off the 400EX a few months back ;-)
Id@
its off that 1999 xr100 i bought and i think it was original.
At first I was like... its not supposed to be able to bend much more... but then I realized that it was bending to much lol. I got my axle blocks all the way back and I still got tons of freeplay, its got to last me around two more months too becaue I'm buying new plstics/graphics. Its probably ganna come off and rip my leg off lol.
Eee Gads, Brain!
its a super high performance chain, so good it bends both ways ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 10, 2006, 03:57:16 PM
its a super high performance chain, so good it bends both ways ;)
Nice!! Normally you have to pay alot for those super-high-perfomance-bent ones. :O How much'd you have to pay for it!?