Heres my $500.oo Chevy S10 4.3L Auto 100k
Needs a little work...
I had to get
Pass side door
Divers side window
A Arm Bushings
Heater Core
Not to bad for the price...runs realy good!
(http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/8688/10012940vz.jpg)
(http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/7819/10012926hx.jpg)
(http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/9486/10012969lf.jpg)
;) IF the quad stays consider it sold. lol
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on January 09, 2006, 12:41:59 AM
;) IF the quad stays consider it sold. lol
its not for sale....I got it for $500.oo :-\
That was a steal. Good find.
Good deal
U got the 250R for 500 bucks?!!!
good deal.
hey that chevy dually in your sig is bad @ss.
Quote from: Miami416ex on January 09, 2006, 03:26:25 AM
U got the 250R for 500 bucks?!!!
yah thats it... :-\ :-\
Well, something has to carry your quad! ;)
where did u find a deal like this. I need a truck but dont want to spend a ton of money
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on January 09, 2006, 05:08:46 PM
where did u find a deal like this. I need a truck but dont want to spend a ton of money
news paper...
is the list you wrote the things the truck needs,or what you have done?
Quote from: Zilla_Kid on January 11, 2006, 03:29:14 AM
is the list you wrote the things the truck needs,or what you have done?
needs...some of it I have done...
Ordered the drivers handle Ebay $2.15, Stock Coil $13.89, Drivers window $20.00...still need the heatercore, drivers door panel, pass side door is dented so I am going to get a new door complete $50 J yard....and am going to order the upper control arm bushings on Ebay for like $60 {polyurithane}...