ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Yamaha72 on January 08, 2006, 04:45:57 PM

Title: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Yamaha72 on January 08, 2006, 04:45:57 PM
Here is the SE Raptor 700R what do think. I like it. :ThumbsUp.gif

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/products/atv/500/06RAPTOR700_se_3.jpg
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 08, 2006, 08:26:00 PM
I think it looks nice. Want to buy me one?  ;D
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 08, 2006, 08:52:34 PM
Looks good but, the front A-Arms need to be Black or yellow..
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on January 08, 2006, 08:54:10 PM
I posted that pic a long time ago. :-\
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Yamaha72 on January 08, 2006, 11:17:53 PM
Turbo_Bansheekid I didn't know that???
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: 96 warrior on January 08, 2006, 11:19:37 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 08, 2006, 08:26:00 PM
I think it looks nice. Want to buy me one?  ;D

same ^
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: jaxdawg on January 09, 2006, 12:32:05 AM
looks sweet. i love the yellow and black
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 10, 2006, 11:44:22 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

Yea I had the Raptor 700R for like 2 months..But I was supposed to get the YFZ but my mom was saying that the YFZ sucks cuz it has no reverse and it was smaller quad compared to the rappy.  So I traded the RAppy for a YFZ ;)
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Honda250ex on January 10, 2006, 03:07:02 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 10, 2006, 11:44:22 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

Yea I had the Raptor 700R for like 2 months..But I was supposed to get the YFZ but my mom was saying that the YFZ sucks cuz it has no reverse and it was smaller quad compared to the rappy.  So I traded the RAppy for a YFZ ;)

OMG thats soo awsome :D
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 10, 2006, 08:13:15 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 10, 2006, 11:44:22 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

Yea I had the Raptor 700R for like 2 months..But I was supposed to get the YFZ but my mom was saying that the YFZ sucks cuz it has no reverse and it was smaller quad compared to the rappy.  So I traded the RAppy for a YFZ ;)

:dunno.gif
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 11, 2006, 11:47:12 PM
yfz450, were r the pics :dunno.gif
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 12, 2006, 12:27:35 AM
Photo Gallery>>>>>Under "Rides"
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2006, 02:02:11 AM
Who the F lets their mom pick their quad? Reverse?
who gives a crap about going backwards?

  The black and yellow bikes look SWEET, thats what I would get if buying a new one today.
Title: Re: SE Raptor 700R
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 12, 2006, 02:16:04 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2006, 02:02:11 AM
Who the F lets their mom pick their quad? Reverse?
who gives a crap about going backwards?

  The black and yellow bikes look SWEET, thats what I would get if buying a new one today.

hey, reverse can come in handy :no, but leting ur mom pick ur quad ???, not cool lol